Reviews for Of Youkai, Life, and Other Things
thedangoking chapter 60 . 11/28/2014
In all honesty, I actually adore your writing style! The way you write characters is the best!

I've read this fanfiction twice and both times I've loved it! :D

KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK WITH YOUR STORES :D
zidanecuteuke chapter 60 . 9/20/2014
You have managed to take my little pony and Naruto and make the greatest story i have ever read in the world you are the simble of true dedication. And I love you for it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Very well written!
Oh...God I see it now...Actually, it's pretty interesting how you've taken the plot and switched it up! The marks on their hands are the...cutie marks right.
Holy-Hidan, Kakuza! How many kids did you have?! And naming your kid after alcohol! Well, I heard one guy named his daughter paper and s
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Love the story, I've read it, and the sequel, at least 4 times! You, my friend, are truly talented! Bravo!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
About halfway through, I was trying to remember where this was from. First, I thought of the relations between Sasuke and Spike. Then where Twilight/Itachi warns Princess Celestia/Rokubi about the 1000 year mark of Princess Luna/Tsukuyomi. Then old granny at the farm. Then Kisame/Rainbow Dash. Hahahaha
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Ivan and Alfred… They're Russia and America, right? Cool! _
Scone chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Pfffft Itachi is Twilight Sparkle, Tobi is Pinkie Pie, Hidan and Kuzu-chan are Applejack and Kisame is Rainbowdash? XD I hope the story doesent follow the show too closely.
NinjaDragonShiroku chapter 60 . 1/3/2013
That was sooooo fucking amazing! (hehehe pardon my language...)
roe7 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
my God this story is very entertaining, I mean when will we be able to read and imagine all akatsuki members going OOC and acting stupid? I was laughing out loud when I read this story. good job girl :thumbs up:
Guest chapter 60 . 11/11/2012
This has to be one of the best Akatsuki stories that I have read in my entire Naruto loving life. So much so that it has inspired me to write my own fanfiction. You are quite the aspiring writer. Usually, I don't enjoy characters created by the author, however, every personality was beautifully designed here. I will be waiting in anticipation for the sequel.
Lunarnerdette chapter 43 . 11/9/2012
I love it. It was such a good 1st kiss for them. I need to ask, when are they going to have sex? If it's not until the sequel let me know so I don't get my hopes up. ;)
CrisStarTina chapter 27 . 10/8/2012
Now this is an intense chapter I've ever read from this story o.O it reflex how you put your heart into it I mean fashion is important especially from an artist. Customers are right, BUT artists have experience that make you you by their own designs. I love it! C:
karikari1313 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh my gosh! I knew this fic's reference was beginning to remind me of MLP: Friendship Is Magic. This is going to be soooo epic and freaking amazing! I LOVE where you went with this!
Awesome Empress chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love it(:
American Bullfrog chapter 60 . 3/12/2012
I love your story. It has a new aspect from other stories i have came upon. Great job :)