Reviews for Be bold, be bold, but not too bold
elliehigginbottom chapter 4 . 1/30
It's just so tragic, the way youth slips quietly through our fingers.
elliehigginbottom chapter 3 . 1/30
So. Beautiful. I love the connection you weave between Teddy and Victoire. I also love the enigma you've made her. I like that she's prim but not proper. There is an edge of danger to both of them.
elliehigginbottom chapter 2 . 1/30
So far, this has been perfect. I love the gray atmosphere you paint with your words. It's almost gritty, but classically so. Like a slow rainy afternoon. Loved the dynamic between Bill, Charlie and Teddy.
Em chapter 12 . 1/30
This is hauntingly beautiful and so emotionally true...Yout Teddy and Victoire are so well-realized and so unique in the fandom. Brilliamt, brilliant, brilliant.
Nessie-san chapter 12 . 1/6
I've always like this unusual story. Thanks for updating!
Julie London chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Great story! Can't wait for the next update. I'm quite curious about what Victoire "demands" in return. Merry xmas!
StormPhoenix58 chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Three chapters at once, yay! Loved it, particularly Dominique. The dialogue was excellent, I really enjoyed the scene at dinner with Bill. Can't wait for part 12! :)
StormPhoenix58 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Ok so this hasn't been updated in over a year but I just read that all in one sitting and have concluded it's possibly the best fanfic I've read on this site. I honestly can't express how brilliant this is. Seriously, I LOVE Teddy's characterisation and this is the most original Victoire I've read. I hope you only put this fic on the back burner, and you haven't abandoned it, because it's too damn good. I feel a bit like Oliver Twist asking, but please please PLEASE keep writing this! Even if you don't, I'll still think your writing is amazing, even though I'll probably hate you a little.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
I gotta say I love reading this story even though i find the plot extremely boring and unengaging :P Your skill at writing dialogue is just so insanely good, and the way you describe all the little imperfections in your environment makes it really come alive, I just wish you would write about subject matter that interested me personally, but i guess you cant have everything:P Anyway, I just wanted to share my awe at your writing skill and attention to detail, good job! :)
Nessie-san chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Well...I'm not sure I wouldn't be a tiny bit sorry, but if I knew I loved the guy, and was sure he loved me, I wouldn't care too much, and I'd probably be really pissed if his only reason for not REALLY trying to date me or anything was because he thought I was too delicate for him...But anyway, good chapter -
Nessie-san chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Very interesting. I like how you think (or at least one of your theories on) Veela families. I think it'd be really interesting if the Veela part was passed down through the generations, but no matter what, you could become veela if you decided you wanted it...Or, at least, that's how it seems...unless you need the Veela ancestor to make you truly Veela, in which case that'd kinda suck, because then you wouldn't be able to be a Veela if you wanted if that person was dead...Or, at least, that's what it seems like you mean XD Awesome job, even though there were a few mistakes, and I can't wait for the next chapter (I'm guessing there is one -)
Nessie-san chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Wow. So your theory in this (I know it's not really a "theory" but it's the best word for it) is that part-veelas have a new moon problem with their ancestors' genes, and part-werewolves have a full moon problem with their ancestors' genes. That's really interesting, actually. I like the idea. I also loved this chapter. It was full of unsaid things, and silences where, if they'd lasted one second longer, important things would have been said, but because the silences didn't last one second longer, the important things weren't said, and were instead bottled up so that the events in your story are happening...It was amazingly good. Awesome job -
Baby Girl's a Queen chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Dear

The amount of detail and thought in this story continues to amaze me. Your tone is exceptionally readable, even in following such dark themes and I continue to love the allusions to the characters past. The reader will never the full story, but he/she shall certainly enjoy reading yours. (You will excuse me for using 'he/she', I am increasingly conscious of my spelling and grammar after reading some of your other reviews. I read this chapter a second time, curious as to where you had used false spelling and artistic grammar, but found I was always too caught up in the story to notice any such errors, purposeful or otherwise).

Yours sincerely,

Baby Girl's a Queen
Nessie-san chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
This chapter (or part of the thing, or whatever) was really good. There were a bunch of mistakes again, and while I can sort of understand what you meant in your reply about it kind of enhancing the grit of the story, I still think you should look at them, and trust the story to provide it's own grit ) Personally, I think that it did provide it's own grit, and that the mistakes were kind of...well, distracting, really, but it's your choice - Anyway, awesome job, and I can't wait to read the rest (if there is a "rest." I haven't been paying attention enough to tell how many words there've been yet XD)