Reviews for Stand Alone Castle
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow. I was skeptical when I began reading this because I am not a huge fan of pairing-fics, but this was really well done to the point that I can see it happening. Everyone was in character and I like your writing style. This is one of the best one-shots I have read and I can say that I am more of a fan of this pairing now. (:
13kuroineko chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Cuteness overload *insertfangirlsquealhere* You must write this pair more often! I mean it! Yours truly made my night, thank you :)
Aya Schroider chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Awwww...but this fic is still super nice. :))
Haru chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! PLEASE!
Vi chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
A surprisingly good and romantic tale told without exaggerating the characters personalities.
I have enjoyed the tale and I am sure others will too. :)
MahagwayTheArcher chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
it was ultra cute! it captured something that was left blank during the two-year time skip and seemed so good that its almost perfect! waaaah i really loved it! xD
Seis Fleur chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is so cute, I'm beginning to love this pairing now. Great job (:
Mystic Owl chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That was exemplary. Your portrayl of their character development was beautiful and remarkably believable!

The pace was just right and most of all I loved how their love was hinted at; not thrust into your face like other fics I've read, but you kept Zoro's character and for that you've earned my esteem. I love your ending and am satisfied if nothing else. Thanks for sharing.

_
Yuseff-san chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Awesome history It would be great If you make another story about the two of them meeting again haha I hope you make new storys .good luck ! You just got bookmarked
limy chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I looooooooved your story ! could'nt stop reading !
TheAceOfTheGame chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Loved the story :) It had a few grammar errors but it wasn't too hard to understand. Hope you make another ZoroxPerona story.
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
not a bad story. not bad at all.
WindNinjaDW chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
If you made another ZoroxPerona story, I would love you forever. This was a marvelous fic of my favorite One Piece couple. Why are there so few fics of this couple? I wish people would give these two more love. Anyway, great story. I loved every word of it. Hope to see more from you.
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Lovely little story. Very cute. it's a shame there aren't that many stories about these two. I thought they were pretty in character as well. It makes sense that they're not all lovey dovey. And I really like that there's hope for a reunion in the future, and this isn't the end of their relationship. So, will there be a sequel about that reunion? ;D
rimedragona chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was wonderful! :3 I thought, when they showed up at Sabaody together, I thought what a cute couple they would be, and I wondered how it came to be that they had gotten along so well those two years. 3 Your writing seemed in character to me, and was well written, to boot!

There were a few grammatical or spelling errors, mostly I think where you possibly went back to edit or rewrite the sentence and repeated a word or phrase. Otherwise, I didn't really see anything worth mentioning. :3