Reviews for To Make Right
anondecepticon chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I finally got around to watching TF:Prime, and the bunnies are bitin' me HARD! Sadly my list of fics-to-write is as long as my arm, so I have to settle for reading other people's instead. So far yours are my favorites; you've really nailed the Knock Out/Breakdown dynamic. Well done!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Awwwwwww. :)
Huntress Under Seige chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I also am a huge fan of KO/BD

I like how you thought through technical details, like how Starscream is hungry for power and tried to destract him from rescuing BD for his own 1-up on Megatron. Having background characters in character is good.

Like your writing style...I lurve fluff...both the fanfic kind and the delicious marshmallow kind...

3 Huntress
NeverMineToHold chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Since they first appeared on screen, I'm head over heels for those two, too. - And you write them beautifully! I wish I had more to say than that, but this is just perfect, - there's so much subtext, both in the show (how convenient LOL) and here, I like it "You know I would have come for you" - aw! Just LOVE IT!

Please write more, you have them down pat and I love your style!
psycho4sure chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Thank Primus you returned! Rumor had it your fingers were injured (broken?)in an accident at work! That was a fun story...and about DECEPTICONS! WOW, you are "changing" your focus...LOL
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 6/24/2011

sweet and to the point
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 6/24/2011

Knock Out should've been in that episode!
The Ink Spots chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I enjoyed reading this lovely fic. Not only do you show both Knock Out and Breakdown's emotions and interactions well, but you also give a believable reason as to why Knock Out was not in Operation: Breakdown. Bravo! :)