Reviews for Rod of Asclepius: a tale of falling off the shaft
Ockham's razor chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Very funny! The reactions that Olivia received were great. Nice volley of insults, too. Thanks and can't wait for the next chapter.
sprite76 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
PS-Your inspiration for the story is hysterical! I once fell off a barstool while completely sober, but that's about the extent of my experience with falling off...wish it had been more like Liv's! My life would probably be a lot more exciting.
sprite76 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Hmm...just exactly what do Liv and Alex have in mind?

Inquiring minds want to know. I want to know! (That's an old Enquirer magazine tv commercial from around the late 80s just in case you're too young to get the reference...)

Can't wait for the continuation!
NHS Gymnast09 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Uh yes very excited!
juicetroop82 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Cant wait for the make-up ch. I hope it is good. Plz update soon
Roookie chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
ooo thank you for an update! and I have my own few ideas how they can make-up with Olivia having injured her backside *evil grin LOL
tuesboomer chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Ahhh...this one is becoming multi-faceted with the case worming its way onto the scene. Interest piqued.
kleberm chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Loved this chapter, looking forward to the next.
I wan2 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
"..Screw yourself without lube..."

LMAO... That has to be one of the best insults I've heard in awhile. I like the way that you're writing this, there's a smattering of rated M 'adult situations' *smirk* but there's also the mix of a case involved. It makes me wonder who the guy is, that Olivia was staring at, on the display board with the suspects on it. So... Make up sex with Olivia incapacitated.. Heh.. :D
Badmuts32 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Besides the extensive make up part, I hope, I would like to know why Olivia recognised one of the faces on the incident board.
peterepter chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
i am. look forward to more
lilbit1016 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
i just did lol :D god can't wait to see what happens next
peterpeter chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
this was very hot and funny. i can't wait for more
Ockham's razor chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Even though Olivia was acting like a jerk at the end, the first part was really quite funny. Love the humour you put into your stories. Thanks for the update.
I wan2 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Alex broke Olivia's arse, bahaha... Alex is not happy as Olivia is being snippy and will also have to endure 4 weeks of no sex... Bummer... No happy campers all around and Alex should've dropped the arse pillow on the floor! :P