Reviews for Fruit Passion
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 4/4
I know I had read this story last year and I thought I had left a review but I guess I didn't. Anyway, this story is so funny, romantic, and passionate lol I loved it! so sexy. I know as a fact I have read many of your stories, I wish you would continue to write more of this couple. I just love this pairing!
tsarevich.aleksei chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Hahahahaha so funny!
And... hot! :D
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I think I've read this before and I might have reviewed on my old account, but this one's cute. However, I couldn't find the uncensored version (that might make more sense?) on your old LJ page; still, it could be friends-locked (and I no longer use the old account that you have me friended on), so I couldn't check.

Anyway, it was still a fun story, makes me smile every time. Poor Aoshi. For some reason seeing him uncomfortable is just amusing to me.

Manna
KC Evans chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I will never look at peaches the same way again.

I loved Omasu's and Okon's scheming ways and how you portrayed Misao's innocence. I needed an Aoshi-Misao fix and this was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing.
Mirra Mirra chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh dear, this is a lovely one.

It's a shame that FF requires that writers hack up their stories. This one is great, but it feels a little jarring in places (due to the censoring). I was wondering where your 'other site' is, though. I checked the ink in your bio, and it sends me to your LJ... but there are no tags or anything, so I am unable to even guess where this story is.

I see you haven't posted anything in a while, though, so I hope all is well and you are off doing something wonderful! Your fanfics are always a joy to read.
galagox chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hi, I've been following your page for the last couple of weeks, and would like to know where this "other website" is. I really like it if you could tell me. And I'm really supprised that this story had hasn't had more reviews, you really are an exclent writer.
Rikka-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Damn, Ms. western, i know i read this story of yours in the past and it's just as hot now as it was the 1st time i read it haha xD i'm a long time fan of yours, so i'll be patiently awaiting future stories/reposts you may put up in the near future :)
Sailor Dreamer95 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is a great story! Could you possibly send me a link to the uncensored version, because I'd like to read it. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Awesome. The uncensored is on your livejournal site?
Itachi Misao chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
*sigh* i remember this story. _ years later, it is still amazing. Thank you.
bucketfullofmilk chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I read this story at your site a while back. Very well written, as with all your other stories. You write really well, thank you! :)
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
i love it
songhamitra chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
peach?i don't think i'll ever be able to eat one without having an aoshi misao image!