Reviews for Just a Kiss Goodnight
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 2/18
Aw, cute! I haven't read the original story to this, but I'm glad this is a companion/one-shot. Very sweet short story, and I love their interaction! Seth is a sweetheart :) LOL, love that last line about being on the moon, haha! :D Looking forward to reading the main story now :D
Eliza Douglas chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Smoking hot I loved every word. I am going to have to read their story now. Still finishing untouchable and just started lightning in a bottle.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Sappy! Which is just the way I love it.
Tagay2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Very sweet.
SummerParanihi chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
FadingSlowly chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i love love loved it! great job!
FigSk8ingAngel chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
OMG! I LOVED it! Seth and Regan are just perfect together! And the kiss(es) So Sweet...and perfect! This makes me want to go catch up on LTP again!(Which is what I am going to do...soon!) LOL! Great job and good luck in the contest!

brandibuckeye chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awesome one shot! Loved it! I can't wait to read more of Love This Pain!
dkgors chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I loved it, it was both sweet and hot!

DawnLeon chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
They're so freaking sweet! I'm sure Charlie won't mind, I mean Seth is a good guy and regan has proven to be a better person. If he took Edward (after what he did to Bella) why won't he accept that relationship. 10 yrs is not a big difference. They're so cute.

5 minutes? Ha! He was outthere already, that rascal! Lol
atotheed chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
So damn sweet! I loved it.
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Okay this is called Te Just a Kiss Contest. THAT was not just a kiss. You are a liar and should be removed from the contest. What THAT was a lip lock of epic proportions! "Where my kiss ended, hers began." and again and again... Heck if I was kissing Seth, I would be doing it over an over as well. Honey that was so damn hot! Now I have reviewed...send me my Sethikins for a kiss.
nessiehugs chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This outtake is so good! I love how you portray the chemistry between them as pure love and adoration. Seth and Regan are just so perfect for each other. Hope you will update your other stories soon!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love it just as much as the main story.
Hitchy chapter 1 . 6/24/2011