Reviews for Baby, It's You
Sams Taz chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
UGH Jimmy. What a creep. Always using women and children to get just what he wants.

The chapter was great! :-)
DullReign82 chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Wow thank you for writing one fantastic Chibs/OC story!
xsparklesthemagicalunicornx chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
Hell yes! Finally! Glad she listened to him. I hope Chibs gets around to explaining everything to her soon because they're so damn cute! Love Love love

x
wildviolet76 chapter 12 . 10/1/2011
ARRGH! I just want to scream at Chibs "TELL HER THE TRUTH! THE WHOLE TRUTH! Not just the self condemning parts"

On the upside...Claire wil be snuggled up behind Chibs for a long ride...
Anna chapter 12 . 10/1/2011
Really great! Probably my favorite Chibs fic out there.. Can't wait until the next chapter :)
wildviolet76 chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
Awwwww I hate to see the two of them part like this! Sniff, sniff...don't keep up hanging too long!
Sams Taz chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
Awww man :-( So not cool. I really wish he would have just told her sooner. Granted it is not an easy subject for him...but come on he had to understand that she would be hurt. *sigh*

Great chapter!
pherber12 chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
SO SO SO GOOD! I love it, I seriously can't wait until the next chapter.
SleepyHeather chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
aww shit! i stayed up til 3 in the morning reading this...i hope you continue!
wildviolet76 chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
Oooo the fits gonna hit the shan when she finds out about Fiona. Hoping they can make it through this road bump.
jinxiejenna chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
Hello! I really adore your story and I just finished Chapter 10! There aren't too many Chibs stories out there so it's nice to find a good one. I can't wait to continue reading and I hope you plan on continuing to write. I honestly think that the conflicts in your story is possibly on of the best I have read! Thanks!

-Jenna
go4itgirl chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Crap what an awful way she is going to find out! Please update soon!
Sams Taz chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Oh boy! Darn, darn and double darn. He has two women who want him to explain just what it is that he hasn't explained (lol) and now he has had a really bad day! UGH

This story is great and I can't wait for the next chapter!
demonicseer chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
omfg great cliff hanger cant wait to see what happens next i hope claire sticks with chibs and fiona is gone
Mojo606 chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Love how youre playing this out... honestly the last part had me wondering how a fiona and claire showdown in the hospital would go! Thanks so much for updating!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »