Reviews for Baby, It's You
Reality-IS-Fiction chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Love it
RomanLizzy chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Thank you for not writing a Sons fanfic that has a ridiculously young character hooking up with Chibs... or an overly badass chick... AND thank you for not putting Chibs POV/OC POV before each paragraph/break (a huge pet peeve lol, readers should be smart enough to deduce who's talkin) A HUGE breath of fresh air... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :-D
exoskeleton chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Whoooooo! I like this ... on to the next chapter!
Cait chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Awesome so far, I hope you update soon:)
FunnyMick chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I'm glad she wasn't really mad. Then again, what woman would be mad about waking up next to Chibs? And he was so cute coming to her defense! I cannot wait for more!
v.n.benoit chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Really liking this story so far! Keep up the good work
chrisd1016929 chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
I am loving this story! Chibs is funny, thoughtful and so darn sexy! Normally a story about him wouldn't be first on my list, he's hot, but so are some others, but he's just so irresistable in this one it has to go on the alert list!
RhiRhi chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Really really good start! I adore chibs he's so manly lol can"t wait for more!
FunnyMick chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I like it! I love Chibs. He only gets depressing storylines so I love fanfics about him. And frankly I prefer writing his dialogue like normal because sometimes people get too into the accent writing, and you can't understand. Like it's actually more confusing than hearing him talk in real life. Anyways, great start. Can't wait for more!
inkdeep chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
LOved it! Can't wait for the next one :)
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
i like this. update soon!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6