Reviews for What Happens In Gimmelschtump: alt perversion
A Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
That is so sweet...even for incest. But, then again, there is a lot of messed up love here.
PS: LOVE the South Park joke. Yeah, I caught it.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
To each his own. Thank you for the multiple warnings in the title and description. This was definatly not for me.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
A person also has a similar portion of your story by the name of "DaddyObsessions" in a story called "My Sinful Incest" based off of Twilight. Not sure if you were aware or not.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
hey there i have written a review before si i have unlooged me to write another one first what means NSFW. and i totally love the ending
i like these kind of realtionships your story really is good written
the sword duell was really amazing sad thing is i dont can imagine doofenschmirtz fighting like that(and i really have avery ibg imagination to say that everytime i read some srot of pictures are zipping trough my brain i drifting sorry), can you please write a stroy like that with vanessa and heinz(dr D) ending togehrter again taht would be awesome like how she really feels about him but hides it they go to drueselstein/gimelschtump and then something is happening and she needs to tell him her true feelings and all thatafter sometime he feels the same about her and tells her so and they living happy ever after or make a drama i dont care but dont kill one of them kill soemone else i dont mind much about othersagain that would be amazing when you would do that *gives you lots of delicious cookies and cupcakes all you favourite taste's*
Lucyole chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
wow taht was really amazing, the sex scene was really hot too to be honest i like these kind of story bnut what will perry the platypus do now that his enemy is not there anymore your story was really awesome and very good _v
SN 1006 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
That was pretty amazing. I definitely enjoyed it.
tlegg13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
So this is one of the most popular fics in Phineas and Ferb huh. I’ve got to say that I guess this is what we’re left with then the majority of the stories are just Phinabella and other rubbish. Okay lets. Look at this

The Pros

Germany

It’s good to see that somebody knows that Germany and it’s great it see that someone used this fact in a story that and the use of the language.

The emotions

Okay to be honest this story gets the emotions of the characters down right, and that’s something I enjoy about it.

Cons

The rape

Okay seriously this is never a good thing to put into this story. I mean the only thing it gives is that Heinz is the product of incestuous rape and really comes across as pointless. I mean yeah it gives doof something to angst about but it adds nothing to the main story, no changes come from this, well at least his mother came across as a well nuanced character. Oh wait she’s just a bitch. Ha I thought something interesting could have come from that, you know a character who always wanted to try to love her son but always saw him as the fact that someone she thought who loved her would do something this cruel. But no we’re stuck with just a bitch.

Kenny

Okay did you just need a villain, because what you came up with is stupid Okay so Kenny Doofensmirtz old friend turns out to be a rapist and plans on raping Vanessa? This just comes out of nowhere and just leads to sword fight that’s completely stupid. Give us a hint that he’s a villain or something. Oh and when he kills him at the end I’m kind of shocked to discover that Doofensmirtz doesn’t face any sort of inquiry from the police. I mean Kenny was bad but o don’t think the police would not have said something especially when there’s a sword fight going on. I mean I’m British but I don’t think Germans just use swords very much nowadays.

Doofensmirtz character development.

Okay so why should I care about this story. Heinz goes through not change his character is not effected and by the end. The only thing that happens is that we discover that everyone in Heinz life treats him like shit except for Vanessa and his grandmother. How does his change what happens. I mean he gets better posture and starts to look braver when he picks up a sword but the last time I checked that’s really crappy story telling. Oh and don’t mention the sequel because the screwing Vanessa take that right out, and with that.

The Ending

You know I have to say I give you credit the ending was brave, having Doofensmirtz deciding to screw the woman he thought was his daughter for all of these years. I mean it’s not like he spent oh sixteen years raising her. but hey at least we know that during those years Heinz was thinking “yak know she’s my daughter but I’d still hit that” I mean it’s not if we should be disturbed about the fact that Vanessa is emotionally crippled and that Heinz is actually being a complete bastard for sleeping with a girl suffering through PTSD. And you know what I bet his Father/Grandfather is proud of him.

Overall this is an overrated mess of a fic which quite frankly needs to be forgotten.
phineas-isabella-4-ever chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
WOW...just WOW
DreamerInTheMist chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Okay. You know what? I swore to you I'd start reviewing these kind of stories in public instead of in secret. So here ya go.

This story was amazing. Granted, perhaps I enjoyed it more because you offered the comfort of their not actually being related. That's probably why I read it the whole way through.

The emotions...wow. Despite the disturbing elements, I was still won over. It takes talent to make people feel that way, you know.

Side fact: I was listening to the Liz Gillies' cover of "You and I" (by Gaga) while reading the second half. It unimaginably made the reading even more pleasurable. It even works in context, minus the "Nebraska" touch. I HIGHLY recommend the writer herself to try it. :-) Remember, the Liz Gillies version. It's so freaking appropriate that I can't begin to describe it to you. Please, please, PLEASE try it.

Much respect. -Dreamer
CallMeEsme chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This may as well be the ONLY fanfiction I've FULLY read through. And I have to say that this is, most likely, the best P'n'F related stories out there. Such build up to the main objective. And descriptive language and sentence structure, galore~!

Though a little more Perry might have been more of a comic relief/REGULAR relief ~w~ But, that's just me.

Keep on doin' what you're doin', and it'll get you far~

(ps. Please excuse my horrible sentence structure and...probably misspelled words~)
StrudelCutie4427 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
YES. FINALLY!

I totally support Heinz/Vanessa, and this was GORGEOUS! So well written, so well executed, and great arcs and character development! (The end was especially delicious.)

More Vanessa/Doof? Please please pleaseeee?
Indigo Signora chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That was TWISTED as hell and I LOVED it. A much more satisfying ending than the previous one. Yeah, so I'm a crazy little perv, obviously, but I'm not gonna lie - it was hot. Damn hot.

Kudos!
Royal-T chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Oh my. I don't...know...umm...I so was not expecting that! I just...oh my...
RandomFanFictionPressGirl14 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow! I never imagened anything like this! I was like 'this will be so boaring' but its soooooo interesting! Do you think you could write a seaqual telling what happened after? Please?
ShockedShocked I tell you chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This... this... I can hardly find the words...

Wrongsick comes to mind in a sort of bravo kind of way. Well written and, well... sick twisted and evil :-)