Reviews for When Love Isn't Blind
randomplotbunny chapter 12 . 2/13
Wonderful. Simply anazing.
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I'm kind of disappointed at the ending. It stopped rather abruptly.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
I would love to read a sequel to this. It's a great story!

Lisa
Dreamer22 chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
I really enjoyed this story, it was very different. Any chance at more from this world? I'd like to see Gibbs, Jack, and Tim getting to know each other, as well as Tim figuring out how much Tony loves him!
alix33 chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
"Gibbs isn't too surprised to see Ducky and Mike waiting for them when they arrive at the house. "I can tell Ducky and Mr. Franks are here. What's going on?" "Knowing those two...interference. Good natured but yeah..." Tim chuckles, "Are they like the well meaning uncles that you love but wish they'd stay away most days?" Gibbs gives a small snort of laughter as he nods his head before saying, "that's a great analogy, Tim, and yes it does fit most of the time." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
"Jack motions the doctor over and in soft voice tells him that he'll be keeping an eye on Tony as will his son. The doctor nods and gives him what advice he can regarding Tony's case. "Just make sure he doesn't overdo it this next day or two...knowing cops the way I do, he'll try and make the force and put himself back here within the next 48 hours." "HEY I resemble that remark." "I know, so do us all a favor and stay out of my hospital." the doctor smiles as he says it, and Jack chuckles at the faux insulted look on Tony's face." - Hehehe.

"Jack steps into the room saying, "His friend will be staying with us too, won't he son?" Gibbs turns and stares in surprise. He'd known his dad would show up, but hadn't expected him to show up at the hospital. The house, yes...but not the hospital. "Yeah, he's welcome to stay with us too. Hey Jack." "Hello Leroy." "Who?" Jack knows that his son's question encompasses a lot more than just that one word and he smiles as he says, "Let's just get the boys out of here, son. We need to get them settled and then we can talk." - AW!
alix33 chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
"Did you manage to contact his family, Michael?" Mike knows that Ducky isn't referring to Tim and nods as he says, "Yeah, his dad is on his way. Said something about finding someone to mind the store." - Oh yay! Jack is on his way! I LOVE him!
alix33 chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
AW! at those DNA results.
alix33 chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
"they watch as Gibbs starts pacing. A soft voice penetrates his thoughts once more. "Are you there? Can you still hear me?" "I hear you Tim." Ducky and Mike look at him as he faces the plain glass window. "Good, I like your voice, it's nice…like a father's should be." Gibbs leans against the glass. He hasn't had one day that he hasn't thought about them; about Shannon and Kelly and what he could have done differently to save them. Nothing could have been done; he knows that, and in his rational mind he accepts that. In his heart however, he still cries for them. It doesn't matter the time of day, he misses Shannon and his little girl. Why is Tim affecting him so much? "I'm sorry, I'll stop bothering you." "NO!" - AW!

"Mike says nothing as he and Ducky watch Gibbs measure out equal shares of bourbon for the three of them. Handing the other two their drinks Gibbs sighs and sits down on one of the sawhorses. "What happened tonight Probie? I've never seen you this …preoccupied by anything. Not since I handed you that file a few years ago." "Where do… why would anyone immediately assume that I was Tim's father?" Ducky looks at Mike who is puffing on yet another cigar. The lead agent says nothing, and the older man sighs as he ponders how to respond. The breaking of glass against a wall brings both men's gazes back to Gibbs. "And why are you two so silent all of a sudden?" Gibbs glares at the two older men and then focuses on Mike. "He can't be my son! We only had Kelly…our son was stillborn!" With that eye-opening shout he's running up the stairs, where they hear him slam the kitchen door as he heads outside. "Michael? I think I need to take a certain file home with me and you need to go talk to our friend." Ducky grabs the handrail as he stands up and Mike sighs as he watches the old man proceed up the stairs. Downing the last of the bourbon in his glass, Mike puts the glass back on Gibbs' bench before proceeding up the stairs." - Oh dear...
alix33 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Nifty gift Tim has, dreadful news about his eyesight, though.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
A very sweet story, loved it, thanks.
Meilea2010 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Great story.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
I'm really liking this story!
alix33 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
This chapter scared me loads.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Interesting, I think this one is going to be good. I can't wait for the next chapter.