Reviews for iUchiha
diamondluver67 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
do you think you can write another part for chapter two
NadeshikoEverdeenHimeSama chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Oh Sasuke, how I would love to punch you right now . Well, at least Sakura will have her babies. I hope Sasuke gets AIDS after having sex with that slut .
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
PrussiaHungary, eh?...LOL, so dramatic! Austrio-Hungary is simpler, LOL!
IHaveNoCleverName chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Awesomeness. That's all. Nol fancy words needed to summarize this but awesomeness. Good job!
IHaveNoCleverName chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
LE GASP.

That...was a surprise to say the least!

Since you know your friend is an avid sasusaku hater, I luved it! . b You pulled me into the story and then you're like BAM! Oh, never mind this is gonna turn into a Itasaku story, I changed my mind! XD

But I kinda find it strange that Itachi would go with her If he did it outta a sense of duty or as a friend: aww :D. If he did it because he liked her: AWWWWWWW XD

-IHaveNoCleverName
IHaveNoCleverName chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ara, ara Misuto! Didn't you once say you were incapable of writing smut? XD You should be honored my best friend, for I have graced you with a review. Even though I don't like sasusaku, damn...that was good! If it was GerIta I would've cried, ah, I can imagine it now (That reminds me, wat happened to that PruHun fic you were going to write 3) Seriously, you write gud shit!

-IHaveNoCleverName
Akatsuki Sakura Uchiha chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Ha I love it so much and yes my Itachi rest in peace!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
REALLY dark, and VERY enjoyable! Don't slap me as a conspiracy theorist, but I believe that this chapter also speaks of what our own governments do to us.
yoyoyoyoy chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Hey this was cool! so epic! Please update
kamiccolo's rose chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
its interesting! update soon!
DarkBlueLynx chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
love it!

Will u make a sequel?

I and many other readers are going to appreciate n love it if u do it

And i'm a bit confused with the twins

Are there 3 or 2 babies withn sakura ?
kumikoX3chan chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I have never ever hated sasuke more than in this chapter
cheriblossem chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Omg your one shots are so good..god i hate

Sasuke..fucking cheating lying bastard! And that mina or whatever her name could he..son of a bitch!.. Im glad she left..good choice! She deserves to be happy...with her babies..i hope he feels guilty and pain and more..

Can you please continue this was one? As a following up chapter. It was beautiful just like chapter 1.

Please update soon. Cant wait for more.
Made-with-love chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
AWEESOMEEENESS! :D i love your one-shots sooooo much! make more! make more! :)) although there should be a happier ending ._. sad things make me cry and these two chapters made me cry! they were sadddd! but still aweeeessommmmmeeeeeeee! :)) love them and keep going ;)
xXNinjaXGalaxyXx chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I freakin cried when I read this chapter, I CRIED!

T-T UPDATEEEEE FASTTTTT, do it with ur inspiration!