Reviews for Warmth
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I loved it! But I kinda wanted someone to walk in on them. Is that weird? Oh well.
BacktraF chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Soooo cute! Best hetalia couple ever 3.
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
that was great i could read these kind of one-shot everyday... i don't believe i could read the same setting(but different pair and could feel this happy)
HaphazardPeach chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That last sentence made this turn from cute to adorable.
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Well this is priceless. Truly. I'm disgusted you have so few views! This is such a goldmind! I admit, the plot is simple and short, but therein lies it's beauty. Overly complicated rape-fics, cliche AU either Mafia or high school, etc can be nice, but THIS is a read. It was thought out and sweet. Your characterizations were FANTANSTIC from America's spunk to Russia's suaveness.

And something particularly aweful (the good aweful) to me was your use of sensory details. I felt like I was only so far away from feeling that cocoa down my throat and throughout the air. The sex was sweet and relaxing to read, as well as keeping up with those details. A kinky PWP is nice and all, but this is where the nice loving magic comes from.

All in all, total love for this. Great work!
hetalian chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
yay, that was lovely
PrussianRedKnight19 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
That was so sweet! Russia/America is definitely my guilty pleasure, and most of the stories I read depict their relationship as more volatile (which is good, too), but I am really glad to have found one that shows their relationship in such a cute and calm manner.