Reviews for Not Quite Right
Lana Maria Hale chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
This is awesome!
jjhatter chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Firstly: THANK YOU for the Chess/Mally subplot. I await the side-story you mentioned eagerly. :)

Secondly: The Woman is a wonderful villain; I love how you described her as "something dead pretending to be alive." I don't generally read supernatural "Alice" stories, but I really like her. So manic, yet so calculating and cold.

Third: "Ding-Dong, the Knave is dead!" ;)

Fourth: I really like how most of these characters are portrayed; I think the Red Queen could be a bit more..."snappy," but I don't have any other complaints really in this category. I especially love how you write the Hatter.

Fifth: my primary PROBLEM with this story is really the length of the chapters. I think some of them really, REALLY need more time and length and elaboration...but, then, that's just me. If anybody else has pointed this out, I would highly recommend lengthening future chapters if possible. If it's a matter of writing style, then I can just shut up, since I have no intention of changing that really.

Either way, overall, I can say I am enjoying this greatly. Please, continue! :)

Sincerely yours,
brillant!
debylynn chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ui
Alice J. Nightshade chapter 19 . 10/22/2011
I miss reading this fan fic, and now i just did. YAY!
ShadowDog34 chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
I am very interested into know what is going on and what will happen next. Great story.
Allison.Rose chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
I am VERY Much enjoying your story PLEASE keep writing!
valerie21601 chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
Come on! I want to know what happens next! Don't stop now!
ChillyRilly chapter 19 . 8/19/2011
Oh, that darned Deer. . . But then again, deer do have a tendency to NOT BUDGE when needed to. Ooh, gooo Hatter, goo Hatter.
MahFrehndsArShinee3 chapter 19 . 8/18/2011
This better not b the last chapter or I will b grumpy ND NOBODY wants me grumpy :) anyway I love ur story! Don't worry ur not going off tracks. Ur actually one of mah fav writers rite now!
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 8/15/2011
Very good. Excellent chapter
ChillyRilly chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
Gahh! My older brother's name is Gunnar! D: But at least he died a warrior.
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
Very awesome _
Alice J. Nightshade chapter 18 . 8/3/2011
Im seriously blown away by how good your writing is. I feel like im actually in wonderland and watching this all unfold. you truely hav a gift and hav nearly as much muchness as Alice i think :P. But why cant alice find a nice guy who doesnt kill people and whos not under the influence of a dark shadowy temptress? Not that im complaining. it adds suspense to the story which i personally love. You and ur muchness are to much for the aboveland. Good luck in your writing and i am ANXIOUSLY awaiting ur next chapter. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »