Reviews for Grow Up and Smile
celrock chapter 25 . 8/10/2016
Great chaptrer here and I'm glad that Chuckie has confessed his feelings to Tommy. And I know in due time, Tommy will open up to Chuckie.

Accountkiller9876 chapter 24 . 8/9/2016
Is back ... I'm happy
celrock chapter 24 . 8/8/2016
Oh wow, interesting little meeting there, but great filler chapter here.

celrock chapter 23 . 8/8/2016
Gosh, I feel just terrible for Phil here, but I wonder how this party with Briana will go?

Glad to see you updating again, and keep up the great writing!
Kimmiko T chapter 22 . 1/25/2015
I really love chapter 22!
Please update really soon or as soon as you can!
Thanx!
celrock chapter 22 . 1/24/2015
Glad Dil is ok. And on a personal note, good luck with graduate school, and here's hoping you can finish up this story at some point during the 2015 year. No rush though, I look forward to reading more of this as it becomes available. And finally, as always, keep up the great writing!
sirius1696 chapter 22 . 1/24/2015
Hooray for another chapter.
Phil? Are you hiding something?
Kimmiko T chapter 21 . 1/16/2015
I really love chapters 15-21!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
sirius1696 chapter 21 . 1/14/2015
Two updates in a row, and I thought I was having a good week before
celrock chapter 21 . 1/13/2015
I have this suspicious feeling that Phil killed Dil, and let me just say that I am in quite a bit of shock about this that Phil, who's known Dil since he practically came out of the woom, would do something like this.

Nonetheless, I'm still enjoying this story, and as always, please do keep up the great writing. Mapping out your chapters is always an excellent idea, and I find I'll do that on a story that I know is going to have a bunch of chapters, and at the same time, I am quite busy with other things at the time, in particular, school, which takes on different subject matters entirely, thus, causing me to lose my focus on the Fan Fic story I am working on at the time, because school takes priority over such hobbyish writing, but I still find my Fan Fiction writing important to me, so, good going, hopefully this will help you to be able to update more regularly, as I saw you've been working on this story for nearly 4 years now, so I don't blame you for wanting to get it finished up and move on to something else. So, I wish you the best of luck with the rest of this story, and, I look forward to reading more chapters, as they become available.
sirius1696 chapter 20 . 1/13/2015
Another fantastic chapter, totally worth the wait. More development with both my favorite couples. This, this has been a good day
celrock chapter 20 . 1/12/2015
Another great chapter as always. If anything, it had been a while since I read this story, so I had nearly forgotten about it, but it's great to see you updating again, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Lil is going to be ok.

chantellylace87 chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
I really like this story and feel like it will have a beautiful ending. I would really like it if you would update this amazing story.
sirius1696 chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
No I must have more. I really wanna see this story updated, it's getting really good. And if Dil and Phil are going in the direction I think and hope they are then I really need to see what happens
La sonrisa de Karenin chapter 19 . 7/2/2014