Reviews for Cryptid Proof
xNikkiGoRawrx chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Omg update! Please! This fic has become like CRACK to me! 0 D P
garnmcgaughn chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
I have to say this story is defiantly out there lol. Seems to jump a lot which each chapter. Almost need inserts just to fill in the voids between the hunts
G6-flying chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
This story and I plan to elope in London... Where Quinn and Rachel will explore the London Dungeon for ghosts. Then we search for a Unicorn (in honor of Brittany) and then go... somewhere else :) Great story, hope you come back around to finish it.

G6-flying chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
"Rachel's binoculars were gently making sweet, sweet transformer-like love to Quinn's camera, smooshed between their bodies."

Want. That. Image. Transformer-Like Love? Heck Yes.

Also I find myself having laughing attacks over the creatures just being missed my Quinn and Rachel :)

G6-flying chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
FANTASTIC. Hilarious and sweet :)

francoamerican chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Faberry and cryptozoology are two of my favorite things in the world, so I was in absolute Heaven reading this wonderful story. I loved everything about it. :D
mykes chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Wooh, the Gloria moment brought back memeories. My mama loved that song. :'( Really love Piano Man too. Perfect song for drunkenly singing along to. And the kittens!
Magemaster chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
I love this story. I can't wait to read more. Nice Buffy reference by the way.
pleasant-hell chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
This story is pretty awesome. I didn't really know what to expect, but you had me at tequila and chupacabra. That's like a typical summer night in Texas right?

The cryptid gathering was hi-larious.
IknowaboutEloise chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Oh, H! :D This story is refreshing. I love how they always manage to run into each other. And the cryptids! Funny! :))
riverkirby chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
lol This story is so entertaining and insane I love it lol

Tequila lol wow Just what they needed lol I love How Rachel is up there singing and Quinn has this huge smile on her face. lol Rachel in dangerous heels? What is she doing there anyway lol

I love she shook her butt at Brittany and Brittany slapped it because you knwo that could actually happen on the show lol

"It looks like the universe has brought us together once again," Rachel whispered. And despite the noise level in the bar, Quinn heard every word - because Rachel's lips were already practically pressed against hers.

"Actually," Quinn whispered back just as softly, "I think it was American Airlines this time."

Rachel smiled and her eyes locked with Quinn's. "Shut up and kiss me."

LOL yea it was the airlines this time since they are keeping touch lol

WOW...um lol all the creatures are .. playing .. Poker? lol ummm why do they sound like the gleeks.. lol? lol they totally sound like the gleeks lol Marc Jacobs?

lol they are so drunk they missed out on all the creatures lol Quinn asked Rachel if she will see her again.. really she thinks she can get rid of Rachel Berry? lol

Its absurd but we love it :)
fussyviolet chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
This is great fun to read. Ever heard of La Llorona in New Mexico?
inevitable-patience chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Haha, I love how the cryptids just hang out.

This story is fantastic!

Update soon!
inevitable-patience chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Omg.

My two favorite things have finally been combined.

FaberryCryptozoology

I'm completely enthralled in this story!

I love the 'epic love in the making.'
jellygould chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Oh I do love Quinn and Rachel in this fic!I'm beginning to wonder how Quinn functions when Rachel isn't around...the poor lovesick girls-all those months in between seeing each other!

I look forward to seeing which cryptid Quinn will be off searching for next. I love the story in the background of the cryptid's meeting up for poker...very amusing and of course how poor Quinn never see's anything because all she can see and feel are Rachel and Rachel's lips!

I love the crazy humour of this story!