Reviews for Cryptid Proof
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 3/29
I think my favorite part about this entire fic is that Quinn and Rachel are together without really having to be physically together all the time. I find it magical and adorable that they have that much faith in their relationship and in each other not to force it and instead just let their love flow. Love it.
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 3/29
They meet again! This is absolutely adorable! Their first kiss (and many after that) were amazing and made me smile so much. I also loved this:

I like how they keep missing the damn rare creatures bc they're too absorbed in each other.:)
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 3/29
I know this is old and probably forgotten but I will read it anyway. I love Fabbery that much, haha.

This felt more like Dianna Agron than Quinn Fabray, haha. Dianna is so into weird/unique shit and I love her more for it. Rachel is adorable; I love how clumsy she is. I could just imagine her running after her hat in my head and I can't help but laughed. I love their interaction here. So cute.

"Epic love in the making, Quinn." Yessss.
xNikkiGoRawrx chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Omg update! Please! This fic has become like CRACK to me! 0 D P
garnmcgaughn chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
I have to say this story is defiantly out there lol. Seems to jump a lot which each chapter. Almost need inserts just to fill in the voids between the hunts
G6-flying chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
This story and I plan to elope in London... Where Quinn and Rachel will explore the London Dungeon for ghosts. Then we search for a Unicorn (in honor of Brittany) and then go... somewhere else :) Great story, hope you come back around to finish it.

G6-flying chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
"Rachel's binoculars were gently making sweet, sweet transformer-like love to Quinn's camera, smooshed between their bodies."

Want. That. Image. Transformer-Like Love? Heck Yes.

Also I find myself having laughing attacks over the creatures just being missed my Quinn and Rachel :)

G6-flying chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
FANTASTIC. Hilarious and sweet :)

francoamerican chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Faberry and cryptozoology are two of my favorite things in the world, so I was in absolute Heaven reading this wonderful story. I loved everything about it. :D
mykes chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Wooh, the Gloria moment brought back memeories. My mama loved that song. :'( Really love Piano Man too. Perfect song for drunkenly singing along to. And the kittens!
Magemaster chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
I love this story. I can't wait to read more. Nice Buffy reference by the way.
pleasant-hell chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
This story is pretty awesome. I didn't really know what to expect, but you had me at tequila and chupacabra. That's like a typical summer night in Texas right?

The cryptid gathering was hi-larious.
IknowaboutEloise chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Oh, H! :D This story is refreshing. I love how they always manage to run into each other. And the cryptids! Funny! :))
riverkirby chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
lol This story is so entertaining and insane I love it lol

Tequila lol wow Just what they needed lol I love How Rachel is up there singing and Quinn has this huge smile on her face. lol Rachel in dangerous heels? What is she doing there anyway lol

I love she shook her butt at Brittany and Brittany slapped it because you knwo that could actually happen on the show lol

"It looks like the universe has brought us together once again," Rachel whispered. And despite the noise level in the bar, Quinn heard every word - because Rachel's lips were already practically pressed against hers.

"Actually," Quinn whispered back just as softly, "I think it was American Airlines this time."

Rachel smiled and her eyes locked with Quinn's. "Shut up and kiss me."

LOL yea it was the airlines this time since they are keeping touch lol

WOW...um lol all the creatures are .. playing .. Poker? lol ummm why do they sound like the gleeks.. lol? lol they totally sound like the gleeks lol Marc Jacobs?

lol they are so drunk they missed out on all the creatures lol Quinn asked Rachel if she will see her again.. really she thinks she can get rid of Rachel Berry? lol

Its absurd but we love it :)
fussyviolet chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
This is great fun to read. Ever heard of La Llorona in New Mexico?