|Reviews for Strain This Chaos, Turn It Into Light|
| DatingNetflix chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I loved this story! I liked how the main drama that happened wasn't just them braking up and getting back together, it had an actual plot. I loved when Rachel took her top of and finn started to have feelings for her, that was so cute and funny. Glad you didn't drag it on too long either, just the right length. Thanks for writing it x
| Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
AMazing story! :)
| Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
| FinchelWriting chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I have to review as I read so I don't forget anything (consider it a ff parallel to live-tweeting):
- I love Finchel interaction as kids, how she welcomes him and becomes his best friend
- The description of baby Puck is priceless xD
- Rachel doesn't know her birthday date and Finn gives her one? Yeah I'm not crying, these are not tears, it's just... rain. Inside. Just on my cheeks. It is, I swear.
- Why does Rachel have to go and make Finn and me cry? :'(
- That Finchel camp in the attic and the talk about her mom and his uncle... I think I heard the sound of my heart breaking...
- I thought Finn would scream like Rachel taught him but noooooo, he had to lit things on fire like Puck taught him...
- Aaaawww highschool Finn has a crush on highschool Rachel :3 and he protects Rachel from bullies? And spent his saves on jewelery for her? Died of cuteness
- I'm glad that this time Finn listened to Rachel and not Puck and didn't end up in juvie
- Stupid Uncle Scott don't make Finn go again, we'll all start crying :'(
- And now he doensn't have Rachel's advice and follows Puck's and... fuck.
- Poor Rachel, first her mom and now her Finn :'(
- Santana Lopez in tha house bitches! Get a taste of how they do it in Lima Heights Adjacent, Uncle Scott!
- Aww they ended up together and worked through everything :') Thank God for this happy ending, July came and brought me plenty of fics where Finn died that I couldn't manage to finish. Thank you for this happy one :)
Aaaaaand I hope you liked my live-reviewing :D
Thanks for sharing yout work :)
| troyella2468 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Aww beautiful! They stacked with each other for all those years, and now they finally happy together! Loved it
| Myfloridalover chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
The fact that Cory died from Heroin and Alcohol make this 10k times sadder.
| Danita chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Just one word for a one shot: AMAZING!
| jellymagic chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
love this! wished you have continued with the story, until they have a kid of their own - circle of life?
| Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I absolutely despise AU. However, this was the exception. It's beautifully written, and the concept is fantastic. I really hope to see more finchel from you in the future.
| Glimmande Solsken chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
| heyitslennon chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
How do you write so good? Geez girl. I LOVED this, btw. Freaking fantastic, beautiful, amazing, other good words,.. Awesome.
| Mary chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
You should continue with the story. It's really good. Like do an epilogue of what their life is like in 10 yrs
| rachelfinn chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
wow this is incredible, i love it so much!
| luafontes chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
as all your stories, this is the sweetest thing ever!
| Prince-Shigure chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
You have some serious talent, kid. Stories like these are hard to come by. Keep writing.