Reviews for Hide and Seek
Allers3 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Cuteee :3 Thank you for providing me with a new headcanon for Lovina, haha. This was lovely, and your writing was fantastic. Awesome job, and keep writing!

Ally
spida-dwag16 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
WOO HOO! SPAMANO FTW! XD
tureyeltaino chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I didn't know Lovi liked ballet~ That is so cute~! I didn't see any of what happened coming and I like that in a story. Did you use Castillian Spanish(thats the Spanish they speak in Spain) in this story? I've noticed that in Castillian they phrase things differently than they do down here in the Latin American countries(they pronounce things funny too). That would explain to me why the phrases don't make much sense.
Perfect-Tempest chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I absolutely loved this! I'm such a fan of Spamano and you definitely did this pairing justice! It was adorable to see that Lovina was sneaking off to something so innocent as dance classes. She has such a vibrant character and you displayed that perfectly! There was definitely a balance to keep her temper from being unrealistic or too much (some authors overdo her anger and it's semi-depressing). Plus, you did Spain perfectly as well! His happy-go-lucky attitude makes me grin when it's portrayed well.

Excellent story! I enjoyed it a lot!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Awww this is so cute :D

I love the idea of Lovina doing ballet, and Antonio being Antonio had to follow them :D