Reviews for All I'll Ever Want
Sumi chapter 1 . 7/23
This piece really hit home.
I remember reading it a few years ago and while I loved it for the angst, I couldn't really understand how Allen could still love Kanda after everything, forgive him even though cheating on your partner is unforgivable.
But now... As someone who fell in love, was cheated on and still (after seven months of her having moved on with the guy she cheated on me with), still is in love with her, even though I should be angry, I had to stop reading this at times because it's exactly how I feel.
Awesome job. While this is OOC, I loved it simply for all the emotions this stirred up inside me, as well as for the accuracy with which you describe how being cheated on makes you feel-completely lost, blaming yourself, being unable to move on and wanting your lover back despite everything, because you just miss them so much.
Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us :)
Shadow Spears chapter 1 . 3/7
Oh my god that was so moving to me from the very beginning to the sweet end. Id actually would love it if there was a repeat of the story but this time in kandas pov. Excellent work!
This is, without a doubt, your worst piece. You turned Allen into an idiot! Gah! I was literally gagging my way through this, which is a shame because I've read your Naruto stories and they're utterly brilliant and introspective with all the characters in-character. I just don't think your suited to writing -Man (probably why you haven't wrote in this fandom for a while).
Yullenator chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This is one of those few 1st point of view that can make you connect with the charatcter. It's a very great yullen one-shot.
MayR9 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Awwwww! That was so sweet! I was all choked up when Allen was trying to move on without Kanda, and you explained Allen's feelings so well! And I loved the way you had Kanda apologize and had Allen picking out all those little things that tell him Kanda's being honest! You did a great job! I love this story!
ZerroStrider chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I really love the ending, a repeat of the same words, with a different meaning. You're writing is great, I am vary glad I got the chance to read this. (Not currently remembering how long this story was made.)
kuroshiroxyullen chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
love it. :,)
que feo chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I really liked this because I just stated to read D. Gray-man again and it just made me love this pairing even more. I also looove your writing.
Seedling lotus chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Why, why was this not in my favorites! Holy fuck, I'm sorry. i love this story and i should have favorited it the first time. *bows* I'm so sorry.
Naire chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I. Loved. This.

Such a good written story, you described the emotions perfectly. Thanks for writing it!
Keruki Sypher chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Damn...I really wanted to kill Kanda that cheating bastard lol and I wanted to shake Allen and say "WTF! YOU...Aaarrgh!"

Lmao anyways it was pretty cool, it made me angry, sad and slightly happy since I was still hating in Kanda lol :D
InuTrickster chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
... *( i _ i )* that was so sweet! It made me tear up!
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Truly heartbreaking story.
Nickaustin90 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I -sob- I -sob- I can only manage crying virtually! I'm to embarrassed to cry in the presence of my room mate! I know it's childish of me but I can't help it! One of the reason I'm feeling this story even more is probably coz I'm listening to Christina Perri's song, A Thousand Years as I read..._

Though I won't bring a single family member, save my sick sister who is as sick as I am on the head, due to the presence of M-rated stuff, male on male M rated stuff at that. My mom would toss me out of the house.

This story touches me in a way I can't explain. I've never dated but I know what heart-crushed (lol) feels like. And also the notion of undying love. I still like that guy who I have never confessed to and I have no logical reason to support why I still have feelings for him. Its a sad thing. Okay, Imma stop rambling now and say:

akiko555 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011