Reviews for All I'll Ever Want
Yullenator chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This is one of those few 1st point of view that can make you connect with the charatcter. It's a very great yullen one-shot.
MayR9 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Awwwww! That was so sweet! I was all choked up when Allen was trying to move on without Kanda, and you explained Allen's feelings so well! And I loved the way you had Kanda apologize and had Allen picking out all those little things that tell him Kanda's being honest! You did a great job! I love this story!
Unown XVI chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I really love the ending, a repeat of the same words, with a different meaning. You're writing is great, I am vary glad I got the chance to read this. (Not currently remembering how long this story was made.)
kuroshiroxyullen chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
love it. :,)
holly-chan13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I really liked this because I just stated to read D. Gray-man again and it just made me love this pairing even more. I also looove your writing.
Seedling lotus chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Why, why was this not in my favorites! Holy fuck, I'm sorry. i love this story and i should have favorited it the first time. *bows* I'm so sorry.
Naire chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I. Loved. This.

Such a good written story, you described the emotions perfectly. Thanks for writing it!
kitoriko chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Damn...I really wanted to kill Kanda that cheating bastard lol and I wanted to shake Allen and say "WTF! YOU...Aaarrgh!"

Lmao anyways it was pretty cool, it made me angry, sad and slightly happy since I was still hating in Kanda lol :D
InuTrickster chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
... *( i _ i )* that was so sweet! It made me tear up!
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Truly heartbreaking story.
Nickaustin90 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I -sob- I -sob- I can only manage crying virtually! I'm to embarrassed to cry in the presence of my room mate! I know it's childish of me but I can't help it! One of the reason I'm feeling this story even more is probably coz I'm listening to Christina Perri's song, A Thousand Years as I read..._

IF THIS STORY WAS A MOVIE AND SHOWING AT THE SAME TIME AS TWILIGHT I'D SEE IT!

Though I won't bring a single family member, save my sick sister who is as sick as I am on the head, due to the presence of M-rated stuff, male on male M rated stuff at that. My mom would toss me out of the house.

This story touches me in a way I can't explain. I've never dated but I know what heart-crushed (lol) feels like. And also the notion of undying love. I still like that guy who I have never confessed to and I have no logical reason to support why I still have feelings for him. Its a sad thing. Okay, Imma stop rambling now and say:

I LOVE THIS STORY!

Sincerely,

Nick_austin90
akiko555 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
LOVED IT. 3
MidnightAbyssx02 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This... This is so SWEET! AWWWWWWWW!
kuroshitsuji.anime-freak chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
atjkvhwekjch jk

that was how i was like when i read this! very nice! i love it! XD continue being awesome and writing things!
segment thought chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was awesome(angstyaoisatisfied fangirl)...I'm glad that Allen and Kanda got back together. :D

I was listening to music while reading this (the perfect songs kept coming on! xD)...and when Kanda was talking to Allen about his feelings, 'Snow Kiss' by Nirgilis (one of the D. Gray-Man ending themes) started playing. It fit perfectly in my opinion...pretty awesome when you consider iTunes was on shuffle and out of 500 songs, that one came one when I started reading that part. xD

While, now that I've told you that...I should be going to bed now. You know, school. -.- LOLOL.