Reviews for Letting Go
BlankPage101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
ack, THIS IS SO CUTE AND AWESOME! I'm so glad that they got together and Leon's life is a bit better. Amazing job writing this! Fantastic! )
Saint Sentiment chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Awww! So cute! I'm always a sucker for Ashley/Leon fics, even though a whole bunch of people hate her personality in-game. While I am one of those people, I think that if you get past her bratty exterior she can be sweet and helpful. At the very least, she's better than a lot of other female defenseless characters in other video games I can think of (*cough, cough* Maria, Silent Hill 2 *cough, cough*). She can follow directions AND shield herself from harm at certain points so she's not a complete infant. Lol.

I tried to like Ada. I really, really did. But as I am a woman, I hate people who are manipulative, both in reality and in fiction. While I'm pretty convinced that she does care for Leon's well being, she certainly doesn't love him. She is most certainly not a woman Leon can settle down and have kids with, which I guess Leon might want somewhere down the line. They do hint at the fact that his love life is under wraps because of his job, and that must take a toll on a man more than a woman.

And anyway, I'm glad that at least Leon, (in this fic) realized Ada for what she really is-a fantasy. She doesn't love him like he may love her, and what's more, she's on the opposite side. If anything, Ada is only serving to exacerbate the global threat of bio-terrorism, which is exactly what Leon is so fervently trying to prevent.

Oh, would you listen to me? I'm rambling. Anyhow, cute fic.
yingyanggirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
great!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
loved it! it's so nice to see a quality Leon/Ashley fic, they're so rare, for example it's been almost two months since the last update of "Hopes". Really nice to see Leon letting go of the Bitc... erm, I mean, Ada. The fears for their baby too were a nice realistic touch. Thanks!