Reviews for Indescribably Beautiful
FallingStar95 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh. My. TARDIS. If I could favorite this a billion times, I would! That was perhaps the most amazing Doctor/Rose fanfic I've ever read! Kudos to you! It was beautiful, and I loved every single word of it! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! :)

Much love,
FallingStar95
Moon Surfer chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh god, it's just so goddamned beautiful! All my Rose/Doctor feels are coming back tenfold, thanks a lot you horrible bast-Ahem! Sorry, right, phew haven't see anything that made me lose my shit like that in a while and I'm usually one of those people who take losing people in Doctor Who in stride. But damn it it's Rose that gets me every time. Some really magnificent shit you got goin on right here, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Your writing is fantastic. I am dead serious. I loved reading this one... the creation of the bond was really...cool? Is that an okay word? The feelings, and the past...The way you worded their feelings about the past was truly wonderful. I loved seeing everything from their point of view. The last words said... "One day" "One day's good" Well, I love the way you left that hanging. The characters (and the readers) KNOW what was implied, but it leaves the readers wanting more... :D
Kali3110 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I loved it!
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was so expressive and so beautiful! Keep up the good good good work! :)
kissedbyfire6 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
What is wrong with you and your writing? You made me cry *again*! :)

It was beautiful!

Love,

Monica
lauraxtennant chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Aww, this is so lovely. Adorable :) Well done! xx
Haven14 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
That has to be one of the SWEETEST things I have EVER read!
be93 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I really liked this! It reminded me how much I loved ten and Rose, I miss that in the new series. And I liked how you linked it in with Doomsday at the end - that was a nice touch!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Aww that was so cute! *Squeals* I loved it!