Reviews for Puppy Love
Delete.Gone.Forever chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
I've read thru every chapter and I got to say 'so adorable and sweet.'

Takuya is so presistent trying to get Zoe's attention. *shaking my head* he has alot to learn about love and winning a girl's heart. I love how in this recent chapter Zoe is finally warming up to Takuya. It's a matter of time before Takuya wins her completely over. :D

This is definily one of my favs Takumi stories. Update soon.
FMN chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Sorry I havent reviewd in a while. I love the humor you add in every chapter. I fond myself laughing at Takuya's stupidy.(Takuya: hey!) This last chapter was so adorable

Cant wait for the next chapter.
Lexe Heart chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Hehe..Takuya doesn't trust Zoe, didn't see that coming :D

I don't trust Takuya's intuition. It's gonna lead to lots of trouble.

Update soon ;)
Pheeja chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Very Sweet, i luved the Takumi moment in this chater .

i'll be waiting 4r an update. :D
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is a good story. Please continue. Takuya and Izumi forever.
dingcs chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I know I've said this countless times before, but Takuya is a fail of epic proportions. He makes me wonder sometimes...

I love the chapter, it expresses Takuya's stupidity even further - which is always amusing to me. (Takuya: ...) lol I'm so mean, but seriously man, quit derping!

Update soon.
Lexe Heart chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
By far this is the funniest chapter. The flashback cracked me up. Who tries to break in a house through the doggy door? (Takuya that's who lol) I can't wait for Takuya's next embarrasing moment.

Update soon :)
dingcs chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Kanbara charm, my butt. Takuya knows absolutely nothing on how to pick up girls. -.- What happen to the classes I found for ya, dawg? (Takuya: ...Huh?)

Update soon!
Lexe Heart chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Another adorable moment. I would have guessed that it would be Zoe the one scribbling Takuya's name in her notebook so I found it hilarious and cute when it Takuya doing it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kaito Lune chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Sadly, this is how boys show their "affections". -_-; I loved the ending. XD Poor Davis.

See, a lot of people are back. :D
dingcs chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Hey girl! You're back, finally. lol This is an interesting start for your new story. I'm looking forward to reading more, so update soon.

P.S. Zoe, you do smell. ...Smell like a winner! You got Takuya glomping all over you like the obsessive freak he is. Yeah! Wait...
Lexe Heart chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I'm a sucker for puppy love stories! XD

I like your story so far and I also like Koji's advise to Takuya. It's hilarious. Can't wait for Takuya's strategy to make Zoe laugh.
FMN chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
It's a cute story. I love how you made Takuya the shy one. I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Haha. Long time, no see. :) This has a good start. Can't wait for more.
Pheeja chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
i love this story! plz update soon

-_-kitty