Reviews for In The Light of the Fading Moon
amuletmagic chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
hola soy amuletmagic aun no tengo una cuenta, soy de argentina y te queria preguntar al igual que Nequam-tenshi si al fin Zoe y Kouji, terminan juntos como Darien y Serena?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
She hasn't told the others?Good.
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
A good chapter, however, is Zoe going to fall in love with someone from Digimon Frontier or a character you plan to create? You don't have to answer me if you don't want to.
Starowner chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Aww poor Naz D: Update soon! 3 xx
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
I love Shannon's character, though I wouldn't mind never meeting her. She certainly has a scary way with words.

And your dividers have vanished again.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Well, let's just cut it short and say I've been to another world where me and my friends fought a giant angel-rabbit and a crazed fallen angel and turned into a two different winged creatures. Did I also mention the fact that it was full of more than just talking cats but also various super powered animals, crazed talking mirrors, magicians, magical eggs, and more fun stuff?

Digimon Frontier in a nut

I miss Digimon...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Nice the Warriors are still toghether.
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Will Koji be Zoe's prince?
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Love this story!
Asarikou-chan chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Nice "

The real stuff has started hehe.I guess I would like to watch Sailor Moon .

that what u get from not watching anime Naz hehe .

cute characters and we have a band !
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Nice chapter. Things sure are moving along fast.

On a more structural note, what happened to your dividers?
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Hi

I didn't watch Sailor Moon before but I think it will be easy to understand this fiction ,though.

The idea is unique and I guess I like it,

Arigato
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Nice. It's still got the 'you' feel to it; I was a little worried about that on my part.

Am I supposed to be reviewing? Oh well, I've reviewed anyway. Keep it up! (I would put a smiley face, but I've forgotten how).

Good luck with your writers block. Sometimes glaring at the blank screen helps.

And you're welcome.