Reviews for Green Ravens
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Good story, loved it when Beast Boy had on Superman costume.
Stella Bella 123 chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
This is a really well done series! Really nice work, especially on the Spirit week! I love the way you write BBRae moments! Absolutely great! I can't wait to read more!
REDEADED chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
This was a really awesome series :) continue writing dear friend!

REDEADED chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Loved it, rawr!

lunar silver chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
hillarious XD
krotoxo chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
D'awww so cute ;A; and you said my pen name 8D
As for suggestions; um... how about one of them gets jealous? Or the power goes out during the storm and one of them *cough*Beast boy*cough* gets scared? I can't think of anything else to say... so ... um... I love this story and I want to favorite it again!
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
AMAZING! How about you make Raven and Starfire switch clothes for the day, or how about BB gets really REALLY jelsous over Raven or Raven is forced to wear really really revEaling clothes and BB is like :
Shadico chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
What an adorable chapter! I just found this and read all 8, and I love it! Here's a few fun ideas i'd love to see you try out! BB reacting to Rae getting really hurt in a battle, or vice versa, and the reactions and interactions that ensue. Rae having to help BB with or deal with the Beast, BB having to help with Rage getting loose. Oooo, a trip to Nevermore! A game of 20 questions where they have to answer each other truthfully no matter what's asked. BB and Rae taking Melvin, Timmy, and Teether to the fair for a day out (hehe, Ceshira inspired). That's all I can think of for now. Really looking forward to more from you! Followed!
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Aw, love the ending with the duck slippers XD love it!
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
*starts Rawring at random people*
krotoxo chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
I love your story so much! It's hilarious! And although the characters are a little OOC, it makes it funnier XD I know it's been years since you updated and you probably lost interest, I really really really hope you continue! Also, your writing style is epic.

My favorite lines are:

"I'm flattered Adonis, but don't you know I already have a girlfriend?"
"...on Billy Mayes' grave"

Anyway, this is an awesome story. Great work!
Bumblekat chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Heeeeeeeey I love this story! I'm especially happy about the mention of Billy Mayse the Oxyclean guy, as most people care more about Michael Jackson and Fara Faucett dying in the same timeframe. Anyways, update soon!
Ghost King's Queen chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
you have to update soon with beach friday! love this story, It's nice, light, funny, and full of fluff.
ladybrin chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
I just discovered this story and i am so enjoying it-
Avatarfan444 chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Dang Raven's really OOCish in this chapter, but it's still awesome. Lol I could totally see Cyborg doing that in the actual show XD