Reviews for Grace Notes
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
You, m'dear, have the soul of a poet. That was beautifully written, waxing poetic and I loved it!
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
*sigh*
This was lovely, and as restful as it was stirring.
Jareth-GK chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I, too, long for the summer - for the maturity of feeling fully blossomed, the bearing of fruit ripe and sweet for the taking, the heated embrace that leaves you languid and content. My Sarah has said that her favorite season is summer, yet we linger in this frozen state, the possibilities of what could be left untapped by a cold shoulder. But to eveything there is a season, and I cling to the promise of warmer times.

I'm intrigued by the myth of the unicorn, and can sympathize. Rather than the jealousy of the gods, I am kept from my lady love by fear and simple words.

An enchanting scene. I'm quite eager for Sarah to read it for herself and perhaps think of me differently. A king throroughly besotted and yet my efforts go unappreciated. It seems rather unfair. You have met the challenge admirably, my little peach, and I thank you for this delightful tale.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I have to pull out my word file for this one. ;)

I really enjoyed the tale of the unicorn - so sad and beautiful. Did you make that up? And their little moment together is lovely. You can definitely feel the love between them.

Nice job with the challenge!
KariSilver chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Beautiful! Did you write the legend about the Crystal Unicorn? This is absolutely brilliant!
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow. You have a broad vocal. And that was so good. I loved the way you expressed everything.
Gemkat5 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is a very lovely story. Tranquill and calming. I liked the story/myth of the unicorn – (though I believe I’ve heard it before somewhere). It was descriptive without being over done and I could feel the intimacy between them from your words alone. It was written well. Definitely a job well done!

Kat
cu-kid chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Gosh, this was just...just absolutely lovely! I became so lost in your prose, I didn't even realize how you used the elements of the challenge until the end. The story about the girl turned into a unicorn was beautiful, reminding me a little of Swan Lake and a Greek myth all in one; tragically beautiful. And I love how in love Sarah and Jareth are in this. I think I loved everything about this story :)
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I am just beside myself. How do you manage to make a one-shot read like an epic romance? Fantastic. Simply fantastic!
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011