Reviews for we hold hands to catch the light
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
aww.
i am so happy this ended happily.
because robbie deserves it.
i'm glad for this ending.
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Aww! I'm a Robbie/Cat fan, but this was really sweet! I loved it, Cammy! Haha, I can't wait to see...or read about?...the look on your gave when you see my reviews.:) SMILES!

LOL
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow, this was really, really good. I hope to read more JadeRobbie from you in the future! Keep up the great work!
Ashboo211 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
love, love , love this Rade story!
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
lovely. i've admired your writing for awhile, and seeing my victorious otp as your newest story gives me great glee. you wrote them beautifully, not too out-of-character, and it completely blows my two jade/robbie's out of the water (by the way, thank you for the review you left on one; having such a distinguished author leaving me a review like that really lightens up my day). so, awesome, beautiful, msytbg write more of these two, purty please?
jackpotdante chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awesome story I love Rade. Hope u write more Rade maybe a multi chap or something
Mr. Condescending chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awesome! I feel like the way this is formatted you probably intended it to be a oneshot. But you should do more of this pairing, multiple chapters of course.

I almost had a hissy fit when I first started reading and you didn't use any capitalization, but when I finished I learned to appreciate what it was doing for the fic.
lost in silence x chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I absolutley loved this.
ZenNoMai chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love it, really love it. Finally someone else who would write Jade both loving but warped at the same time. Loved it, freaking loved it.
GallaudetLurker chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
LOVE this story! And a Rade one at that! :D Please write more. :)