Reviews for Stitches in Time
That was hilarious!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
Probably... XD
glowing neon chapter 18 . 10/4/2011
Just amazing! This chapter blew me away
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 18 . 10/4/2011
Lovely idea, though I'm sure just about everyone's had it by now. Little fix for you: The first time she met him, it was actually him. When he supposedly died, that was the Tesalator. :)
ella-spella chapter 18 . 10/4/2011
the doctor: 1 river song: lost track a looooong time ago
B00k Freak chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
I really like this story, you get the interaction as well as the thoughts they display just by glances, well done.
TiaRat chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
Great follow up to the episode!
Nocturnias chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
Fantastic story, beautifully and powerfully written!
dead2self chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
This chapter is probably one of my favorite River/Doctor one-shots of all time. I couldn't find it for awhile and I was so sad, but then I remember I had put this story (anthology? collection?) on alerts and paged back through it until I found this again. Anyways, I absolutely love this concept, because same as you, I always think to myself they can't REALLY be going entirely back to front. At some point, super future doctor has to catch up with her in her timeline between Angels and the Library. Only explanation for the Library. So thanks for making such a wonderful one-shot after that idea. And while I'm at it, thanks for writing such a wonderful collection of River/Doctor stories. I'm always looking forward to updates!
dead2self chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
That was a really lovely chapter, really captured the sadness of God Complex. I love the last few lines! haha
Claraon chapter 16 . 9/19/2011
Another lovely installment!
one.twilight.sun chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
I agree. She says that the last time she saw the Doctor he had gotten a hair cut and new suit and had cried while the towers sang. I don't think he would've been like "River, give me a hug because you're going to die the next time you see me". It's just completely timey-wimey their relationship. It's what I love so much about it!
one.twilight.sun chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Oh that's hilarious! :) I love it when the Doctor is slow :P It's funny to imagine Rory and Amy being "parenty"
one.twilight.sun chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Gar. I think one thing about this relationship that I'm always going to be a little slow about is all this backwards/forwards bit...

It took me a little bit to realize what you meant with the "Doctor River Song". Is that somewhere in canon? Did I miss the reference somewhere? Because it's a brilliant deduction!
jacksparrow589 chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
I'm not sure I have much to say, other than that I totally read through this entire collection in the past hour or so, and I adore every single one of these little stitches. You write Eleven and River amazingly well.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »