Reviews for TEASER FOR ONE TREE HILL ALTERNATIVE
kit147 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Hey, Just wondering when this story was going to a have an UD?
CowGirl7384 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Please update soon! I love this! You're a very good writer, so keep it up and don't get discouraged!
OTH-TMGirl24 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Wow! Loved the chapter! Wish Peyton gets better and Lucas sticks with her :-) UDS!
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
omg, this is so good, i really hope that peyt pulls through, can't wait to see what happens, i also liked how you didn't make lindsay out to be that bad, usually all the stories have her evil. i can't wait to see how this all plays out.
AllLeyton chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I loved how you wrote Haley in this fic. I'm glad she who will not be named is gone. (so not my favorite character) I hope there's some Peyton Nathan friendship it would make this story complete rock... awesome can't wait for the UD
TheFandomLounge chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Hey!I loved it!...this story blew me away and this is exacly the kind of season 5 story I have been waiting for. Have I mentioned how I loved the length of your very first chapter. This site was desperately in need of your story hehe. I do, however think that maybe the story is moving a tad bit too fast. I loved that luke realised peyton is the one for him and I loved that it is now over between she who shall not be named and luke. I just think that leyton needs to work through everything first before they jump back into the relationship( well I hope they do).I love your haley- everyone is so pro- peyton that I cant help to get exited over it.

I hope peyton is OK. One has to feel for the girl, for that much to happen to one girl. Luckily Luke is there to help her now. Please update soon! I cant wait to see what happens!well done!