Reviews for Of French and Notebooks
Stefan chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Oh please tell me you are going to continue this story. I would love to hear more about Kurt in Hogwarts
Mrs.D.Criss-omguramazing chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
THIS WAS DA BOMB! :D
eli7abeth chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Oh my... usually I dont like HP!Glee, but this ones AMAZING. Funny and great and a little bit canon... Id love to read more of it! Will you write more?
CastleAddiction chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
That was very awesome. :)

As soon as I saw the title of the chapter, I knew it was going to be Hogwarts themed. I liked the way you did that, but I thought that whole line Rachel delivered about being born in the US and raised in the UK was a bit awkward. And the bit where they were saying 'Oh yeah, I'm gay, yeah yeah yeah whatever stuff'. Not in a good way. But those are my only criticisms, promise.

Even though it was a one-shot, I found myself thinking at the end that I wanted to read the next chapter. Seriously. You should develop it into a whole new story.

Pemm x
aftermecomesthefloods chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Jfklsd that's awesome, bb.

But wait, I thought Blainers and Kurtsie did meet on the train, with Marilynn and Hayley but jdsflsd I can't remember. There was a train, tho :p

When are we going to start writing that, by the way? I'm pretty sure Hayley is going to beat us soon, if we don't do it eventually :p

Mahal kita 3

- Lily x
aftermecomesthefloods chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
sdjfdjlflsd I love you. And I can totally see this happening on the show!

Can't wait to read more!

Oh and by the way: "There were three sausages on the table, but only one you really wanted to taste" Hahah :p

- Lily xx
Empyrean Skies chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Bitch slapped by an iceberg! That line keeps popping up everywhere now :)
eli7abeth chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
When I read the title of this OS I laughed for the first time - and then I didnt stop. Its GREAT. (And so true)

For me Blaine will always be Link Larkin and GOD I hope hell sing one of the Hairspray songs this season.

Really really perfect :)
Hot Summer Days chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
I loved that! I loved how you slipped in the quote from Chris Colfer too :) If you feel like writing longer chapters I for one, would love it. Thank you for writing!
magicae chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Oh god, /please/ write more of this? I'll do anything! ugh you're so brilliant!
CastleAddiction chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Dayum. nice chapter. :D

This really needs to be updated. Like seriously. Like a new chapter every day or something.

And I realize that's not possible. But whatever. Just keep in mind that it's awesome.
eli7abeth chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
That was great and I would love to read more of it!
jhgfkjhgkjhghj chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Oh SAM, I need more of this more then oxygen! Did you hear that? MOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE need I beg? I'll beg If u want?
littlemarsz chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
i love this chapter :)
CastleAddiction chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
:) very cute:D

but now I want more of the other story. You know which one. I can't remember the name. But I want more. Thankyou :)