Reviews for Dignity, Atobe has it not
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Ohohohohoh, this is sooo funny. Big fan, big fan...I love the entire Hyotei series and well just about all your PoT stories to death. Dear god, I can't read them while drinking something. Oh! BTW I just want to answer your questions in the "angie's retarded thoughts" section of your profile. Just cuz.

1. Atobe for Imperial, for sure...For Tango...still Atobe I think.

2. I think an uke battle winner would be Ryoma. I know some people like Ryoma seme...But let's face it I don't think there is even ONE yaoi pairing where Ryo-chan is bigger than his partner(OT5 OT6 and OT3 as well) and if fuji is an exception...I think we all know that body strength or height do not affect the black magic user that is fuji. Ryoma makes a damn cute uke anyway.(sorry for my rant)

If you need ideas...PLEASE, an Uke Battle. I don't know why, but the seme uke thing just attracts my attention. Like you know 'Atobe kara no Okurimono' like those kinds of events but where you have the different pairings split into seme and uke sections and stuff? That would be great. I'd do it , but, I have a feeling if I start something new, I'll never finish what I'm writing now. Plus you could probably do a better job. If you do decide to do this, can you pllleeeeaaasssseee*insert puppy dog eyes here* pleeaasssee make one of the main pairings thrill? With a Ryo-chan uke? I'll give you a return favor if you carry this out. Thank you!
XTheTricksterX chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This story was a delight to read! There's more, isn't there? you said it was part of the 'hyotei series'...
KeikoHyuuga chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You wrote it in half an hour. And this should get the juices going anyways so shush. I'm sure you had fun with it too, so shush again.