Reviews for The Uncasted Role of My Forever
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
the emotion in this is great and I ike that you show grieving from both girls. though I think Quinn isn't at a great loss that her father died. however I can't see Quinn getting high, but I did like the part about how she's artsy about it and uses pages from the bible. amusing. this was nice. I think its good and shows how supportive Quinn can be and how they work well together.
KGould02 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Sorry it's taken me so long to review this but for some reason this site has hated my computer for a while so I haven't had the chance to read it all. However, I am here now. This was absolutely beautiful in every way. The story you laid down from the beginning, to their deep emotions you established for one another, to the beautiful ending. It's obvious you don't need so many words to write such a great story.
esuedros chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Beautiful, but what about quinn?
FaberryLuvr chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Ah! Is there no second chapter? I'm going to go and cry now! This was so beautiful. And honestly the drugs worked great, I can see Quinn in this role as an older woman. It was perfect.
chloegoesboom13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great story!
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Honestly, drugs always seem to turn me off a story. Like weed and marijuana. Not my cup of tea. lol. But everything else, honestly was amazing. I love your writing, you can captivate any amount of readers with your words. And the emotion...it was fantastic.
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Nice short mixture of hurt and humour. think my favourite line apart from bashing on their dancing was " . i have tattoos now" lol.
Lee chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
So, you're like, amazing. You know this, right? Of course you do.
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
What? is over? That truly sucks. This was so well written and executed. I really enjoyed it.
CJtheCregg chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Not sure I can accurately convey how much I enjoyed this fic! So well written, and put together. A true display of how writing can be art. For me, it made it that it was Quinn and Rachel... but the beauty of it was, that it wouldn't have to be. It could be about anyone, some unknown characters, and people wouldn't be lost, or asking for a backstory, because you've melded it in there with everything else.

Thanks for sharing it!
glory4 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
WOOWW! like always amaziing! hot hot hot.
gleefaberry chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh, my word!

The emotion!

I can't even form a well-rounded critique of this because it's so deceptively deep. Quinn just showing up is amazing because, yes, that's perfect.

Then, the pot as the catalyst is exactly right, too, because they need something. I might as well be that.

And, the title makes me perfectly comfortable imagining how this would go from here.

Beautiful!
Sally chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Ok You Have to keep going.. Please, This is so good
wera16 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I hope this just wasn't a one shot! Fantastic!
omr chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I was just thinking to myself " oh if stix could publish another great story" and voila! Must be my lucky day, anyhoo I'm off to read the story and I'll get back with another review!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »