Reviews for The Uncasted Role of My Forever
Hallo thar chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This, like all your work, is absolutely amazing. I absolutely loved it and would just love to read and reread it.

However, I hope you don't mind, but I've got a couple nitpicks to get through.

the 7th last paragraph slips abruptly into future tense, and it's slightly jarring for the reader. Prior to that, there are several slips into second person, while the rest is in 3rd person.

Oh, and Rachel has a hard click. *coughs*

I kinda really love this piece though, so don't get me wrong. This is just me being nitpicky.
well chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Damn. I need a beer.
kennedy ann chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Between you wonderful writing style, charactor development and way with words you not only have me on the edge of my seat, but physically begging you for more. I can not... No. I will not beable to wait long for more of your writing.

-kennedy ann
agarza1538 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Not sure if you are planning more but I would sure love to read more. Thank you
tipsy2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
awesome, per usual. i love the way you bring a story together!
Sora-Hikari chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wow. I should not be reading fics at 4am but wow what did I just read.
anon chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
amazing! loved it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh my gosh. So good. You are the best and my favorite.
your.kat chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I really enjoyed this. :-)

It was sad in that tragic-because-she-just-lost-a-parent kind of way, but there was so much more than that. His death brought them together, but I was surprised by how quickly they became irrelevant to me. I mean, every time his death or sadness or anything tear-related came up, the sadness would creep back in and I would feel guilty for forgetting that Rachel had suffered a loss. But I want Faberry, and this was Faberry at its finest - when you can picture it and say, "Yeah. I can totally see that happening."

Your portrayals of both Rachel ("acting" for the paparazzi and signing the five-dollar bill she sent Quinn and making the first move) and Quinn (her tattoos and the weed and her rambling) were fabulous.

I'll stop with my own rambling. Just know that I thoroughly enjoyed this, and I'm sure many others will as well.

-Kat
Whispering Molly chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Holy freaking shnikeys. OMG. I can't even say how ... damn..I'm at a loss for words. Just, wow. I didn't see anything saying this was complete so I'm hoping there are more chapters. And I do have to admit I squealed a little when I saw your new story in my inbox. You're one of my favorite authors and this just, like totally freaking blew my mind. Mind. Goodbye. Blown.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3