Reviews for Like It Here
bella3maria chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Interested in this story so much I wish it was longer hopefully one day :)
Klarobass chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
This was great. Caroline never fails to amaze me. Her sacrifice for Stefan is just so admirable. She is always putting others happiness above her own. She chose to offer Klaus forever in exchange for Stefan's decade. She really knows how to negotiate.
Jo chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Great
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Caroline never ceases to amaze me. Sacrificing herself for the sake of Stefan is admirable.
Thanks for sharing.
SeriouslySerious chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Dang, that wasn't going where I thought it was. Still, really cool idea, great writing.
LightFiction chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Damn, this is old, but STILL one of my favorite klaroline one-shots. So dark, so glorious.
Nowadays people stick to canon so much and write Klaus' character as some whipped human.
Sorry for not reviewing years ago *blushes*
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh my, that is certainly and interesting bargain. I wonder how the show might have gone otherwise if that had been the twist.

Thank you for this.
youllstartariotbarbarella chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
holy snap. this is one of my favorite TVD fics. I love it and I love how true to character both Caroline and Klaus are. Excellent job.
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Awesome. Love it.
Rianeliza chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I really do love this story
Itami chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Nossa que altruismo dessa menina ;D

Interessante a forma como o lado protetor dela aparece.

Gostei. Parabéns!
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
hmmmm, i like this

but i wish that she actually "liked it there" ;D
realitydestroys chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
More of that please, i loved it!
bianca08 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Very well done. More please?
summerchildglory chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
People seem to forget how important Caroline is to the group dynamic and how unappreciated she is, but even with all that I can still see her doing this; trading herself for Stefan. Basically what I'm saying is: Props for the believable storyline!

(that didn't come out like the big compliment i thought it was...)