Reviews for La floraison de la Rose
tiva-feels chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
love it (: can't wait to read more!
I love Neville chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
I like this, and I'm excited for when Gavroche inevitably sees her, and curious as to what his reaction will be.
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Very interesting. I was afraid she wouldn't return. :) Please update soon!
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Nice bonding all around here. Laurette is probably my favorite character so far.
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Okay, I definitely saw parallels in this bathing scene to the one in Pygmalion. :D Eponine and Eliza are incredibly different characters, but they're both really spirited. On to the next chapter!
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Hmmm, interesting. I can't wait to see how Eponine and Leveque will get on!
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
I really like the way you paint Eponine and Azelma's relationship in this chapter. I didn't get the feeling from reading the book that one sister was less attractive than the other (it seemed sometimes that he noted Eponine's beauty more, even after the plummet down the social ladder), but to each author her own. :) Reading the next chapter.
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
So, I'm going to catch up on this by reviewing one chapter at a time. Madame Leveque seems like a good person... gruff in her old age but also lonely. I can't wait to see more of her!
ColonelDespard chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
I'm enjoying's always interesting to see treatments of Eponine that go beyond her relationship with Marius (or potential relationship with Enjolras), and consider her as a character in her own right. It's also a pleasure to see you invest some time in developing characters and locations against which to set the action of the're clearly extrapolating from what Hugo wrote, but you're not just rehashing it.
Argentine Rose chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Huzzah for Brujon!
elfigreen14 chapter 6 . 7/6/2011

I can totally see 'Ponine sturggling with her nature, wheter to do what this woman is asking of her or not. THough I have a feeling the defiant side of her shall prevail in later chapters, and I can't wait for that.

Seems as if Laurette will be a good confidant, if not friend, to Eponine soon. Hope to see some more friendly interaction soon :)
Argentine Rose chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Very nice - do keep going! x
Citizeness Feuilly chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Even though this chapter was shorter, I didn't really mind - I just like spending any amount of time with the inmates of the Leveque household. Mme. Leveque continues to intrigue me, while I've decided that Laurette is an utter dear.

I'm terribly excited to see what direction you're going to take this...update soon, please!
Citizeness Feuilly chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
I am really, really quite excited for the new update. I want to see how this works...I've seen plenty of stories where Eponine is given the chance to become a lady, but yours is thus far the best characterized and executed I've seen.

Mme. Leveque is charmingly abrasive, too - she's a very 3D character, which is something not really seen much in OCs.

I'm waiting excitedly for the next update!
Citizeness Feuilly chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
This is really, really, excellent. You're a fantastic writer! I'm really liking the direction this is taking - your Eponine puts mine to shame. And Azelma and Thenardier are both spot-on too.

Maybe give us a bit more background on Mme. Leveque? Is she a widow? Spinster? She seems to be interesting - I want to know more about her.