Reviews for The Things We Do
BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was so funny :)! I loved how in character both Axel and Roxas were. Great work :)!
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
"the one thing I hated more than listening to Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts spiels: The ocean." Very interesting. Oh, wait! Axel's fire, duh! :D

That's also a really interesting implication, that Saix _ordered_ Axel to set a good example for the Organization's only heart-collector. No wonder Axel's so much more behaved in Days as opposed to CoM!

"I am not afraid of the water. You need a heart to feel fear, therefore I can't be afraid." Which would totally work, except for the fact that DiZ and Xemnas are apparently both idiots because EVERY SINGLE ORG MEMBER except Mansex acts like they have hearts and probably do, in one way or another. :p

"Showers, I could tolerate" Lol, that's good to know. And I like that you justified it by shower water being warm as opposed to cold ocean water.

So far, Axel seems pretty in-character to me, I don't know what you meant by OOC.

"I dunno. Why don't you find out? Go jump off that cliff over there." Oh Axel, ILU. _

""You scout it out over there," I gestured toward the coast and the wide ocean, "And I'll search around... Anywhere else."" Lol, subtle.

"Forcing myself to my feet, I felt my chakrams bursting to hand without so much as a thought." And Axel's maternal instinct takes over! :D

Speaking of Axel flying! I found a site with scans of pics Amano drew for the KH novels, and there's a hilarious one of Axel and Roxas in front of Big Ben! Axel is having a bit of trouble controlling his pixie flight, and Roxas is laughing at him. I'll send it to you if you want!

"I summoned the rest of my willpower and tried to fly." Happy thoughts, Axel. Happy, happy thoughts, like eating cake with your best buddy.

Trust me, it was lovely! Axel was IC, the ending was fine, it all went really well. I quite enjoyed this fic, especially all of Axel's panic and stuff over his little idiot buddy even though he's not supposed to have a heart. Lends some extra weight to what he says during his death in KH2.
AkuEri chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
OMG I read this before I made my account! It's so good, I like how you wrote the Axel and Roxas friendship! I could totally imagine Axel reacting like this if it happened! Good job! :D
RISING FLURRY chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Dude how'd I miss this? Anyways you added parts huh? Well I still liked it the whole concept was really cute. I love how Axel decided to take a nap.

It was real cute~:D
Fruity-Fruit-Cups chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
They fought an Avalanche! :D How do I know? Well, I've played 358 enough times that GIANT GODDAMN BIRD THING starts to remind me of GIANT ICY DRAGON THING. Bonus point: that's probably also why it was lit on fire so easily. Axel could do more damage, since it's ice based, and he's fire based.

Either way, that was sweet. You wrote Axel fine, by the way. I loved it. :3
green-piggy chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Poor Roxas... Being smacked into the water half-dead must suck... And poor Axel for having to go swimming!

You described everything really well, and there was one or two spelling mistakes, but it didn't wreck the story, which was very funny with Axel swearing about his friend! _

Such a relief to find a friendship story on these two... :p

Keep up the good work! X3