Reviews for Letting Go
SeaBreezeMyth chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Sweet and wistful. I really like this.
0mgjenny chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Nice :)
GO RACHEL!
-ChocolateIsMyDoom
Scarlet Hope-Lily chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
It's good that Rachel knows that she can never have Percy because they are not meant to be, Percy and Annabeth are. Love Thalia and Rachel's bonding by the way. They sure have one thing in common.
MaggieLerman chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This seems so real its eerie :) check out my story plz i really want you tooo ohhh yeah and REVIEW it if your looking for a good Percabeth!
I'm a USB. I wish chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
If anything ever happens in real life to make me lose respect for you, I'll just reread this and realize what a great writer you are. Yes, I respect people who write well more than does who don't.

If you're ever inspired, please write another piece like this one!
FoalyWinsForever chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I'll never stop feeling Rachel. I know love is nothing but hormones and circumstance, but that would be rough to give up on it completely. Excellent point about Huntresses and Rachel having a bit in common. I'd never thought about it before, but I could definitely see Thalia and Rachel becoming friends. I hope you'll play with that a bit in future fics.

Your writing style is interesting. Portraying emotion is one of your strong suits, I think. It's rare that we get to see Thalia's armor crack a bit without her going completely OOC, but you pulled it off wonderfully. Honestly, Percabeth has never quite done it for me, but I think I might give another of your stories a try. I shouldn't let myself get completely jaded by FF dot net, now should I? ;)
Elvendorked chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Mmm this is lovely. Actually, it's perfect. :) xx
the quiet voice chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow, that was... really touching. Unrequited love always gets to me, and those last few paragraphs affected me the most out of all of your writing I've read so far.

Loved the dialogue, loved the characterization, loved the intensity of their (especially Rachel's) emotions. Now I have to write something equally amazing to keep up. (;
Silent Movements chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I thought I put this in my Faves, and reviewed it, but I didn't;;;; First of all, great fic. Never thought of Rachel like this, but after reading your fic, it makes sense. And you just seem to have the ability to capture the characters' (is this right?) minds and feelings with such depth that I was surprised while reading.

In other words? Loved reading it, and I hope you keep on writing PJO!

~Silent Movements
MythIsLife chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great writing. And please keep writing.

You're very good with inner feelings. Tell me how do you come up with this stuff, the feelings?
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Gosh, my eyes are watering right now.

That was so...intense.

I freaking loved it :) You have a way of getting into the characters minds, their hearts. It's creepy, really, how you seem to peek into their very souls. (it sounds stupid, I know) You ~know~ how they're feeling, you ~know~ their reactions and the thoughts that run through their minds when certain things happen.

*shakes head* Are you sure ~you~ didn't create PJO?

I have this tendency to daydream - like I rant - about almost anything. And recently, my mind's been wandering to ~more~ PJO. (who knew, right?) Here's another weird thing about me: I sometimes just make up one-shots, stories, back-stories, and AUs in my head.

I'm craaaazy, I know. So anyways, I was thinking about the almost same events a couple weeks ago. Like, what if Thalia and Rachel had some bonding time? They both had to give up romance forever! Not to mention become immortal. And then you tell me to check out this fic.

Reading this, was almost like déjà vu. Freaky, right?

I ~loved~ this. It was so real, and again, incredibly (almost impossibly) IC.

Thanks for the amazing one-shot,

~TwIx27

P.S. - wow, that was long )
Emily chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I don't have an account, so I can't message you. I can't get my dang E mail to work. Stupid gmail...

Anyway, I just thought I should tell you this. I have been reading your stories lately, and I've come to realize something. Through both your profile and your writing, you are one of the DEEPEST authors I have ever seen. You notice details, you love intense things.

You, like me, have a very advanced mind. Only even more advanced. I don't know how you catch this stuff. Its like, as creepy and cheesy as this sounds, you can see into the characters souls. Its insane. You can tell what they would be thinking, keeping them completely in character.

God, how do you DO that?

Just thought I'd mention it. Your probably my favorite author. Keep it up :)
MythScavenger chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I think I'm shaking. That was how intense this was; how much it affected me. That, my friend, proves how good of an author you are. I can't wait for future one-shots! :)

-MythScavenger