Reviews for A Renegade Knight
prihor5462 chapter 6 . 7/9
I love Renegade fics. There need to be more of them.
Airenee chapter 17 . 3/13
That was awesome!
Airenee chapter 13 . 3/13
Bat Family is EPIC!
Lol. Jason is hilarious! xD
Airenee chapter 11 . 3/13
It's great to read about Dick's relationship with his brothers.
The tiniest details show just how special their bonds are.
Airenee chapter 8 . 3/13
Damian and Dick's relationship is so precious! XD
Airenee chapter 3 . 3/13
Loving this so far!
RavensandCrowes chapter 17 . 1/9
That was absolutely fantastic!
The way you synced the pre-new52 with the new universe was brilliantly done- I've always thought that the new Nightwing suit looked a lot like his renegade outfit...
I've really enjoyed reading this and now I think I'm going to go and read some of your other stuff, revision be damned!
CosmicEssence chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
Excellent rejuvenation of the Renegade story...loved it. Jason's admittance to needing help, brother bonding even though they claim they don't want to 'bond', Jason trying to get Dick's help when its sorta Dick he's running from, the view that Nightwing is one of the most dangerous and Batman's worry (I've heard this mentioned before but think that was also fanfic, has it ever been pointed out in the comics?), Damien getting through to Dick, Slade in general, Gordon completely, Bats going off and probably shocking Superman's socks off by asking for his immediate help and then the response of everyone after finding out, even the link in to the then new comics with Jason and Starfire...all really liked!
The idea that Bats did many things to keep Dick occupied I'm not sure I agree with the way you've worded that part as it sounds like everything you mentioned was carefully calculated when in truth Bats didn't 'die' just to 'test' Dick, his attempts to fire him were also not for that reason (in fact if he's so worried that could well have had the opposite effect)...I get what you were trying to hint at but the examples you used weren't the right ones. My only (real) critique is the fact you didn't double check who knew, Robin's (Tim) presence in the storyline was one of the best parts and you completely changed that when a simple reread or quick yahoo or forum question would have covered it. It changed the tone a bit for me, and I know its such a small thing which shouldn't matter in the least, but maybe its cause you said you knew the story that makes it so annoying...(shrugs)
emma3883 chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
This was really good I wish there was more:(
But I liked it a lot
Thank you!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Love the Damien and Dick relationship
My Lunatic Crow chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
This is the second time I've read this, and it's still great!
AmaranthineSolis chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
This was such a good read. I just loved how you portrayed Dick's importance to the Bat family and all of the hero community. You made me realize just why I love Dick Grayson so much! And the relationship between Damian and Dick was just so heart warming. I really loved every bit of this!
Ryir chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
DUDE! I LOVED this story! I can totally see a sequel come put for this! If it does, I will totally read!
Lost-Remembrance chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Love it! Following you in hopes of more Dick Grayson ff!
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Not Ravenger. Ravager. I hate it when people spell her name like it.