Reviews for A Renegade Knight
That was so awesome omg
EirinnOfMyth chapter 17 . 4/29
It was a really nice series to read and I enjoyed it! Stay Asterous! :)
Dratias chapter 17 . 3/31
Wow this was incredible. A Renegade Knight is definitely going on my top 5 BatFamily stories. You did a freaking fantastic job on this! Great job on keeping everyone in character. I really feel like this is how they would have acted if this had happened. The plot, fighting scenes, dialgou, etc, were all amazing! Omg I loved reading this fic. Thank you so much for writing this, I LOVED IT. I give it a 10/10 for everything.

- Dratias
LDK chapter 17 . 11/24/2015
Loved this story, cover to cover! You id an excellent job with all the characters, I really feel like you've captured (especially Tim and Jason's) their personalities almost perfectly. Now I can't help but wonder what will happen to Dick with the implant, what will happen with the family as a whole... So many ends to imagine possibilities for! I would love to read something in this AU post/around the night of owls. Seriously, great job with this story! Thank you for writing this, I can't wait to go check out more of your stuff!;
Elise chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
Brilliant story! Thank you for writing this. :)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
This story is awesome. I totally have the head canon that Deathstroke would go after Nightwing JUST like he did Robin. (I'll be honest, I haven't read all of the comics, so maybe he does and I'm just unawares). This is so wonderful! Keep writing, you have real talent.
Koukaku chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
I love Renegade fics. There need to be more of them.
Airenee chapter 17 . 3/13/2015
That was awesome!
Airenee chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
Bat Family is EPIC!
Lol. Jason is hilarious! xD
Airenee chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
It's great to read about Dick's relationship with his brothers.
The tiniest details show just how special their bonds are.
Airenee chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
Damian and Dick's relationship is so precious! XD
Airenee chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
Loving this so far!
RavensandCrowes chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
That was absolutely fantastic!
The way you synced the pre-new52 with the new universe was brilliantly done- I've always thought that the new Nightwing suit looked a lot like his renegade outfit...
I've really enjoyed reading this and now I think I'm going to go and read some of your other stuff, revision be damned!
CosmicEssence chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
Excellent rejuvenation of the Renegade story...loved it. Jason's admittance to needing help, brother bonding even though they claim they don't want to 'bond', Jason trying to get Dick's help when its sorta Dick he's running from, the view that Nightwing is one of the most dangerous and Batman's worry (I've heard this mentioned before but think that was also fanfic, has it ever been pointed out in the comics?), Damien getting through to Dick, Slade in general, Gordon completely, Bats going off and probably shocking Superman's socks off by asking for his immediate help and then the response of everyone after finding out, even the link in to the then new comics with Jason and Starfire...all really liked!
The idea that Bats did many things to keep Dick occupied I'm not sure I agree with the way you've worded that part as it sounds like everything you mentioned was carefully calculated when in truth Bats didn't 'die' just to 'test' Dick, his attempts to fire him were also not for that reason (in fact if he's so worried that could well have had the opposite effect)...I get what you were trying to hint at but the examples you used weren't the right ones. My only (real) critique is the fact you didn't double check who knew, Robin's (Tim) presence in the storyline was one of the best parts and you completely changed that when a simple reread or quick yahoo or forum question would have covered it. It changed the tone a bit for me, and I know its such a small thing which shouldn't matter in the least, but maybe its cause you said you knew the story that makes it so annoying...(shrugs)
emma3883 chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
This was really good I wish there was more:(
But I liked it a lot