Reviews for A Renegade Knight
Mockingburns chapter 1 . 1/23
Mockingburns chapter 1 . 1/23
Mockingburns chapter 1 . 1/17
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 16 . 10/29/2016
Ayyyyyyyy the beginning of Red Hood and the Outlaws, I love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/20/2016
That was so awesome omg
Hellfire-Princess chapter 17 . 4/29/2016
It was a really nice series to read and I enjoyed it! Stay Asterous! :)
Dratias chapter 17 . 3/31/2016
Wow this was incredible. A Renegade Knight is definitely going on my top 5 BatFamily stories. You did a freaking fantastic job on this! Great job on keeping everyone in character. I really feel like this is how they would have acted if this had happened. The plot, fighting scenes, dialgou, etc, were all amazing! Omg I loved reading this fic. Thank you so much for writing this, I LOVED IT. I give it a 10/10 for everything.

- Dratias
LDK chapter 17 . 11/24/2015
Loved this story, cover to cover! You id an excellent job with all the characters, I really feel like you've captured (especially Tim and Jason's) their personalities almost perfectly. Now I can't help but wonder what will happen to Dick with the implant, what will happen with the family as a whole... So many ends to imagine possibilities for! I would love to read something in this AU post/around the night of owls. Seriously, great job with this story! Thank you for writing this, I can't wait to go check out more of your stuff!;
Elise chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
Brilliant story! Thank you for writing this. :)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
This story is awesome. I totally have the head canon that Deathstroke would go after Nightwing JUST like he did Robin. (I'll be honest, I haven't read all of the comics, so maybe he does and I'm just unawares). This is so wonderful! Keep writing, you have real talent.
Koukaku chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
I love Renegade fics. There need to be more of them.
Airenee chapter 17 . 3/13/2015
That was awesome!
Airenee chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
Bat Family is EPIC!
Lol. Jason is hilarious! xD
Airenee chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
It's great to read about Dick's relationship with his brothers.
The tiniest details show just how special their bonds are.
Airenee chapter 8 . 3/13/2015