Reviews for A Teacher's Plight
Jimmy-Jam chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Oh god, Nine. Way to make yourself a hole and try not to get out of it! Miss. President's got you wrapped around her finger...or is it the other way around?

A forced confession made it all worth while. Nine does have a soft heart!

You need to UPDATE!

Jim J.
Jimmy-Jam chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Now that's what I call a comedy for the ages. A man made pyramid? Really guys? (laughs) And Sensei's totally out of his league if he thinks that he's going to control this group of rag-tag misfits.

On to the next chapter!

Jam J.
Sunny SNSD chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
LOVE THIS! Its incredibly funny yet highly amusing at the same time. I absolutely can't wait for chapter three! Like I said before I love your OC. Luna is just win XD.

Oh and btw Eight only hates weapon, he doesn't hate magic. He uses magic himself, his special ability Icefloe Kata uses Ice magic :)
Fenrir Glacies chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Just a few minor corrections. It's Oriens and not Orience. Number Four is named Cater. It's Firaga and not Firaja. Besides those awesome chap! Though, I just didn't like the Queen/Nine thing but whatever. I'll just ignore that. Still, awesome chapter!
Regoli chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
The stories a bout Kurasame and his students are really enjoyable to read.

I loved that in every chapter you write, something suddenly happen to make the whole class react; like here, the whole class were trying to kill each other or in the previous chapter, spying and end up running around the class from the Tonberry together :D

Nine's confessions made me laugh but some of them were sweet and honest. I felt sorry a bout Queen but no one will stop Nine now :pp

And Luna is just so damn cute *_* I always imagine her reactions and love to draw some sketches a bout that.

Nice ending for this chapter btw :p

Waiting for the update Yuki!
Jane chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Ah! YOU UPDATED! I AM A HAPPY READER YUKI-SAMA!

Poor Nine. He had to write so many confessions. I wonder why Queen wanted him to do that? So she could know the skeletons in his closet? Ah, well Eight VS Class Z looks horrible! But then Luna came to the rescue and stopped it with her voice. Her soft, tiny voice! So MOE!

LOL! Everyone losing their temper over one comment. Class Z really needs to patch things up before it gets worse.

Kurasame-Sensei might kill himself! :O
kingdomheartsgurl369 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Eight doesn't hate people who uses magic - he himself just hates using magic and weapons because they kill people much too easily. In the recent trailer, he seemed pretty mellow towards Ace.

?pagecontent&name_idEight

I think you should refer to this site for your future research.
Mysterious Friend chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Girl, you are amazing.

I like Nine's real confession. It's very true indeed. I can imagine all of them acting like that.

BTW, you mention KH in this chapter. I never thought you're into KH.

Wow, someone who can stop the class other than the man ( cough*Kurasame*cough). You go Luna!

Keep this up! This getting very fantas-tonishing so far.
Reizna chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Oh my God. I burst out giggling when Kurasame asked what she was doing to Nine. Everything made me chuckle and then at the end, I was in full on laughter. I loved Nine's list of confessions - every single one. I loved it so much. I think I'll be re-reading this over again.
dangerZONE chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
haha i loved this! :) its too bad kurasame is experiencing what he has though. But i especially liked the interaction between seven and jack. I totally like that shipping! Do you think you could create a oneshot about them in the future maybe? Anyway, once again, I LOOOVED this little fic!
Jane chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
XD KURASAME-SENSEI! Please teach me! Ah, so he is PTSD? That must suck for him. :( I hope he gets the right treatment.

Ah the infamous Class Zero is afraid of his Tonberry! IT'S SO CUTE BEING SO MURDEROUS!

And that Arecia woman's a bit strange to me. Like she knows everything that's happening to K. even when he doesn't want to know it himself.

Please update Yuki!
Henrietta Skylink chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
OH GOD, this totally made my day. (Our classroom's almost just as crazy, and this story was especially wonderful to relate to.)

Type-0 was the main reason why I finally came to love the Tonberry, and I have my own Tonberry OC as well, named Terry. How you depicted the Tonberry character was so cute and lovable I wanna get one now so bad~!

It's official, you've made me love Type-0 now. Jack's line about Seven's undies was my favorite out of the entire fic. It made me fall off my chair. Oh, and Luna's Kurasame-sensei's favorite now, is she? Hmm... any plans on a Student-Teacher interaction fic in the future? (Please say yes, PLEASE SAY YES!)

MACHINA FOREVA!
Reizna chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Now THAT was extremely amusing. I really enjoyed it, but I do feel bad for Kurasame though. PTSD is pretty tough. D:
Mysterious Friend chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is hilarious!

Seriously, Machina is very lucky to not get himself into the man made pyramid. I can see why Luna is the favorite student.

You must make more of this, Yuki. Students annoy their teacher is always the best story ever.
Oblivion Star Seeker chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Yuki that was damn hilarious. I loved the idea of the man-made pyramid! I loved the dialogue in that one and the idea of his Tonberry chasing everyone around the room. Please update the next chapter when you can. I LOOOVVEE the humor you put into this :D