Reviews for The Devil's Path
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 20 . 2/23
I loved it and both pic.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 15 . 2/23
Wonderful
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 14 . 2/23
She is also lucky she didn't lose her uterus as well as all their lives
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 13 . 2/23
Please don't let Charlie Fuck this up
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 9 . 2/23
Better his hand than an unwilling girl
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 5 . 2/23
I hope she is on the shot otherwise baby makes three. Not good for running away
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 4 . 2/23
Wow!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 2 . 2/23
Good thing she wasn't driving. I see some trouble ahead!
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 2/23
Don't get to friendly Bella
morena.davidson.3 chapter 20 . 1/9
Interesting. I'm not sure how much I like this Edward though. He's sexy yeah, but all the killing is off-putting. Thanks for sharing. xo
Leila chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Damn! I couldn't stop reading this no matter how much I need the sleep. Lol. I loved this story! I'm glad you chose to write it!
joice84 chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Hi ! i just read your story, and i loved, i was thinking this Edward Would be impossible to love, but in the end, he was like a good guy! i had a great time reading.
ONCE.boy.UPON.meet.A.girl.TIME chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
I have never read the word "whore" so much in my life.
I think I read it more times in five minutes than I have in my whole 17 years...
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
Loved Edward's POV . . . that was really wonderful. To learn that Em, Jas and E all met in grade school . . . and that the bond never left. I liked all the backstory you pushed into the telling of the current story. His reaction to his children the very first day was priceless. The day they bathed the kids and they called him da da, was just prescious. I really loved that you gave this man a reason to love and be loved. I really liked it . . . a lot! Thank you for this journey . . . it was a great ride!
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
I'm so glad she made it back to him . . . and with the children . . . yay! Of course they wanted to pin this all on her . . . it would look like that from the outside . . . and thank you for pointing out that her boss' were the idiots that had kept them all together, in the same prison and in the same damn moving bus. That's on them, not her. Good story . . . I really liked it.