Reviews for Anger Management
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 6/13
I really liked this smutty story. They were quite the match for one another. Very fun to read. Still really don't like Alice, as she seems to have not learned anything from anyone around her. Was glad that Jasper found his balls again. Though only a side note in the story . . . very glad they fired Tanya's company. Too bad her ex that she stole the company from in their divorce, couldn't start another from scratch and smother her with his competition. I can only imagine how many of his old customers would jump ship from his old company run by her, to come to his new one. I digress. I really liked the I love you's in this story . . . they felt them for a while and waited until the time was right. Very sweet timing on that as well. His words leading up to it, were very fantastic. So glad you continued these two. See you there. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 6/13
Wow, Alice was completely and utterly out of line in this chapter. And, what a bitch she is. Jasper's job is secure at this company, yet Alice is completely replaceable. How dare she speak to the damn owner of the company the way she did. If she was supposed to come across funny, she sure as hell didn't. She clearly holds Jasper by his balls and it seems he needs to be reminded that Edward owns the company. Alice needs to be reminded that this is an effing business and it is his. Unbelievable.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 6/12
Bella already told Edward she was sort of stalking him. She explained how she found him at the conference in Phoenix and then she and Alice moved together to Seattle for Jasper and Edward. Soooooo, why is Edward chocked about this? She already told him as much. Edward should've said he knew this already and did Jasper know that Alice was after every him the whole time, too? See how Jasper would react to that, huh?
Coolio chapter 14 . 5/3
Your reviews are amazing! only if i could talk to you in real life cutie
jk chapter 1 . 2/29
ummmm Edward has a BOYFRIEND? WTF
JettQ chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
Well written and thought out story. I loved it, keep doing this for the sake of humanity.
jk chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
how is this a bella and Edward fic...hes a faggot! straight women don't like men that like men! if hes had a dick in his mouth...I just threw up
FinnMac chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
Alice, you traitorous bitch!
FinnMac chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
Wasn't he gracious?
FinnMac chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
Finally a woman who questions the idea of a contract!
FinnMac chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
So, what's the deal? Ha ha.
FinnMac chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Jasper's kind of a loser.
FinnMac chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
What's for lunch? Apparently, heaven.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Are you SURE you don't want cream in your coffee?
FinnMac chapter 1 . 7/21/2015