Reviews for Anger Management
Hazeleye Vampqueen chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
I don't know why I didn't read this story before. Once again...I fucking LOVE this. Can't wait to continue reading the others. *inhales from the hooka*
lol,
Carmen
Hazeleye Vampqueen chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
FIRE! FIRE IN THE COCK!
as my cock was about to send out a battalion to start the revolution to get back inside her pussy.
I FLOVE THOSE LINES...BWAHAHAHAHA!
Hazeleye Vampqueen chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
OMG sissy! This is my first time reading this story. You have me at work like O.O! Love this! If anybody would walk into my office right now, they would be wondering what's up with the huge smile I have on my face...lol.

xo,
Carmen
MatingInspires chapter 18 . 1/14/2014
Not complaining but this is ALOT of lemons lol
MizzVicki chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
Pearl thanks you.
EffulgentEllie chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Hmmm... Not entirely sure I enjoy Bella's mind-set.
EffulgentEllie chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
I was kind of on the fence about even starting this, but I'm glad I have so far. First, it's all been Edward's POV so far, which is my favorite. Then there is the crazy hot sex and I hope it gets better. Your Edward seems like he would benefit from taking on a Dominant role, but I don't see this Bella fully submitting. Lol. Hope the story keeps up the awesome pace and amazing fucking! :D
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
That was very very HOT!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
She just made Edward her 'Bitch' and I have to say this chapter was very very hot.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I forgot how much I liked this Bella until this chapter.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Andrea wasnt satisfied with her teases so Now Im reading the entire series. I already read this one but it doesnt hurt to re-read from start to finish :) cant wait doll.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
Interesting punishment. Can't wait to start the sequel.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Pretty good.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Cute names for their genitals. LMAO
divyvicki chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
I don't usually like reading stories that r this graphic, but u r doing a good job keeping it interesting.
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »