Reviews for Broken Horse
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love the way you wrote this! :)
Meriyem chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
WOW ! That was really powerful ; and I was seriously not ready for all these feels .
Thank you for writing something so beautiful.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awww, I liked this I like the idea that Darren is the one mooning over Chris instead of the other way around.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
_! this was wonderfully angsty and happy at the end. Just yeah. Awesome writing and sorry for a crappy review, but it really was pretty amazing.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
These two belong together. I've never seen two people with such amazing chemistry. Well written and beautiful story.
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh my... It almost made me cry (despite the fact that I was listening to "Don't You" and then "Human" while reading this). They're such amazing together and it's something that I can picture. I mean, Darren being this pathetic piece of crap just broke my heart.

I love the ending. I was thinking that maybe it was going to be something hurtful and would totally break my heart more but no, it was kinda happy :D

Loved it
CE Winters chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Awwwww, poor baby Darren! Ah, it broke my heart that he was so torn up about Chris at the beginning!

I was like a roller-coaster of emotions during this, lol. I loved how Chord started talking Darren up during the party. I was distressed when Darren pulled Lea away. Distressed taht he was being such a pathetic, heartbroken wet blanket. Giddy when Chris walked in and confronted him, eee! And then a flailing wreck when they kissed, LOL.

But anyways, lovely little fic! You're an awesome writer, m'dear!
AceCade chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
So cute!
PoppyandViolet chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
NAWWWWWW!
Oustiti chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I'm happy you gave it a happy end. With the angst I feared for a moment it'd be a depressing and sad ending for Darren.

Sweet storie though. Poor Darren, I pittied him through the story though. Also I can indeed see Chris getting into a thousand more things the coming years. I love him but he makes us all feel like underachievers.
asterisk'd chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I really enjoyed that. I like your style, and the way you inter-spliced bits of memory into the story made the feelings of unrequited love on Darren's side all the stronger. Are you planning on writing more for this, or is it a kind of hopeful ending? Either way, great job, I really liked it.
rocketninjaslap chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
awww! aND AWESOME!
Lorelei-elf chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Goddamn Chris! You could have said something in those 5 years too you know!

~ feeling very frustrated

ps loved the fic, especially your writing-skills, not so much the ending though. grrr that boy!
fara1903 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Sweet! Darren finally told Chris how he felt!
dg chapter 1 . 6/24/2011