Reviews for And Then He Woke Up
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
It's not that depressing. The only way to spare Sam hell is to leave him dead. He can go kill the demon but he can't really "save" his brother by making a crossroads deal.
TeamDiNozzo chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
AWW! you made me wanna cry! ): loved it though (:
iamtryN chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
WOW!... it IS angsty filled to overflowing! AND depressing! Good writing though! LOL

Crissi
Lidil chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Depressing or not...

This is a powerfully told story.

Excellent characterization.

The pain is...incredible.

The love?

Just breaks your heart.
Casmoiraitiel chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This one got a chin quiver. Poor baby. :(
Tango Eight chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow, that was sad and highly depressing. Great story though, wouldn't that have been a sucky way to end the show. Dean finding out he never made the deal and Sam is dead. Glad it didn't happen that way in the show. Great job! D
jwinchesterkent chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
please please PLEASE don't leave this a one-shot! i need some kind of closure/happy ending! this ending didn't resolve anything! it just killed sam again and then left it at that :(
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh, very nicely done! Congratulations. Great to see you writing again, and I do hope it helped.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You're so mean! lol I knew you were in a 'mood' when I asked you to write again, but Daaaaamn! *sniffs* You killed Sammy again, for good in this universe.

I need to send you some happy pills girl! Great writing as usual, just depressing. I hope you feel better each day, until you can smile again.
sandymg chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wow. That was sad but beautifully done. I thought maybe that with Bobby oddly acting like he didn't know what a cross roads demon even was that the twist would be that Sam was dead from a non supernatural accident. That none of it was true.
Starfan1245 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Please please please continue this!

This was so well written and sad. Poor Dean, losing Sammy again :'(

Nice job!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You're right, but it's still a good story!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
*wipes tears*

Wow, Xe, this...this was incredible. Emotional, in-character, well-written as usual...

And the best thing about it?

It came from your heart.

You took emotion and splashed it down on the page (well, Word Document, lol), allowing us to feel it, too. We were there with Dean, experiencing the same loss, the same heartbreak, the same hopelessness. That kind of emotional connection is what sets apart the good stories from the great. This...was more than great. Excellent work, Xe! :)
beckstar05 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
so sad :(

I'm torn as to whether I want you to continue or leave it there. It had such a good ending but the plot line is so good that I would love to see what else you could do with it. Agggh!
hotshow chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Very good story - sad, but very good.

Thank you.