Reviews for In Love With a Slayer's Son
twotoe chapter 27 . 5/8/2014
II keep waiting and hoping for the Buffy died and went to Heaven and was pulled back and then Giles left her thing to come out, and really for just how long Buffy has been a slayer and just 'what' a slayer she has been. I guess I just feel that Robin has various assumptions and his watcher even and doesn't really know what they have here. I'm not exactly sure that even Wes knows that Buffy was in heaven and pulled out. A lot of things about a lot of characters make a bit more sense with that information out there for those not in the know and for the rest, well Buffy to me I guess the best slayer in the history of the council and it wasn't but a few chapters ago that they were wondering about her age and if she'd been a slayer for a couple of years. I'd love to see them 'see' and 'know; the truth. Wesley knows a great deal and has come far enough to know what he has I think, but there wasn't always a lot of communication between the Angel and Buffy camps during several years there, even he might need some to be given a view of the saga he has missed. From my wish list anyway, I'd like everyone to actually know instead of making a lot of assumptions that aren't all right, some completely wrong, and some a bit wacked when it comes to Buffy sometimes considering how unique she is in so many ways. I hope you decide to give them some more info soon and that we'll get to see the results of it. I find myself thoroughly looking forward to it.
twotoe chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Interesting twists. I have to say that there is no way in a million years that I will ever like Robin Woods so that part of the story leaves me cold, but it isn't the writing, it is just the character. That out of the way, I do love that somehow it is finally being acknowledged that what Giles did at this time sucked royally. He not only left her when she needed him the most, but took his knowledge with him, and oh yeah, traditionally slayers lived with Watchers and they took care of their needs and finances so they could, oh yeah, slay. Buffy isn't traditional, and contrary to tradition lived in a time and lived long enough where that system didn't work the same, but there was no way she could work any kind of job, let alone a soul sucking one all day, support a sister and various other people at various times, and then go out to slay for a good part if not most of the night. That doesn't work. Even if the Council in their- well what all horrible words can we begin to use for them we will just substitute in-wouldn't pay her, they were still paying Giles, who technically still was still supposed to be helping if not completely supporting her so she could do her job. The running away from her at her darkest hour is beyond awful and I bet he was still getting paid. Not to make to much of a point on a watcher supporting his slayer really, but traditionally never in any way they could have worked it out, did a watcher leave a slayer, modern or otherwise, who always had a terrible dangerous full time job already to her own devices. Had to say that. Other thing is that I am sooo thrilled to see Wes. To come back when called, probably to have come back if he had even known before this without being asked, but to help and be a watcher, a real one. One that is likely for evermore to be a better one than Buffy's supposed father figure great watcher. I have been so angry about this and it was never really acknowledged on the show as anything really and if it was it was as if it was a good thing to force Buffy to grow up and stand on her own feet. It was sheer character on her part whatever mistakes she made kept her from being dead within a week, and anything she did to get through that might not be judged as great from a cozy place in front of the fire by someone not involved or caring, but it did let her survive. And to survive and then show the bunch of them. So, thank you for what I am reading on Giles, almost nothing really gets written on it and thank for Wesley. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do, what he and Buffy can do together.
Elda Aranel chapter 27 . 3/12/2014
Awesome story, and definitely one-of-a-kind. Love the Robin/Buffy pairing and too bad this is the only story like that to be found. I do hope you'll add on.
fierynightangel chapter 27 . 6/15/2013
cute! welcome back!
Jeremy Shane chapter 27 . 6/15/2013
Legendary Chapter & More Please
Gracfully chapter 27 . 6/15/2013
so very awesome
Lola chapter 26 . 3/25/2013
Love it! Hope you update soon!
Gracfully chapter 26 . 2/24/2013
fierynightangel chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
coolness. looking forward to more!
Through-The-Gray chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
Ooh... Date ideas! Um, I liked the French restaurant from the tv show... Or maybe they could go to the beach... That would be cute:)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
I like Buffy with Wes,
Jeremy Shane chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
Groovy Chapter & More Please
Through-The-Gray chapter 25 . 2/18/2013
I absolutely LOVE this! Update soon please!
Gracfully chapter 25 . 6/5/2012