Reviews for Let Me Have It
azerjaban chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Second time reading. Lovely little story. So true, Hermione doesn't need anything from Ron but his love. Thank for the great read!
me chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
this was sweet
SpinningBlack chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was really good. I have to give you your props for this. You really gave Hermione and Ron's relationship depth and it felt achingly real while I read. I think it actually takes far more skill to write a H/R story than any of the others because you do have to make it real. It makes me want to write one, but I'm going to need a bit more practice before I tackle Ron and Hermione. Anyway, I enjoyed this story very much.
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
ahah i love this so much ! harry ruining the moment was my best bit "go away harry" "cant" haha :D nice job !
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Great short story. This is exactly the type of character development that JKR didn't put into canon. Man, she really didn't do a good job of showing Ron's feelings for Hermione. The parts from your fic should have been in book seven to show how these two really came together as a couple. It is because moments like these are missing from canon that there is so much Ron bashing in fan fiction.

Thank you for writing this story.
KariAnn1222 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
So I just realized that I've read this before. I have no idea why I didn't review - not to leave one is very un-me. I can only guess that I originally read this at like 3 in the morning & intended to go back & review later but then totally forgot. At any rate, it's an enjoyable oneshot! The idea of Hermione seeing what the Horcrux showed Ron is an interesting one!

LETS GO KILL VOLDEMORT chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awww that was really sweet! Your an amzing author that's just how Hermione thinks, it's amazing I truley an at a loss for words. I love the finally part from Harry. When I read their kiss in DH I was in the car and I actaully screamed out FINALLY really loud and got some wierd looks from my family. Anyway I'm rambling sorry it was just really good. (just clicked ad author and story to favs)
Japan's Arc Angel chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Loved it completely :) thanks for sharing
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Very cute!
LILY R0SE chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I absolutely love love love the raw emotions in this. The whole bit with Ron and Hermione in the tent after the horcrux was brilliant and totally believable. Fantastic :)

-Lily Rose-
DropDeadMyDear chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Absolutely Lovely! I quite enjoyed the end. (:
LunasMom chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
What a cute story! I love it! Wish this had happened for real!
jesrod82 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
That was so good! The perfect 'what if' scene. If Hermione had seen what happened with the locket I believe she would have reacted this exact way. Great job!
purpleann chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was amazing! I love the way you wrote them together, confessing their feelings. So angsty and lovely. Excellent work, thanks for sharing this with us. :)
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 6/28/2011

this is great. I am grinning wildly now.