Reviews for Fire and Gasoline
Roc2Roll chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
(: sequel soon?
Ninja Star Light chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
I just want to give you some positive feedback...Before you post anything, you MUST atleast read through it outloud... It's a really enjoyable story but I cant get through it because there is so many spelling errors or random words and sentences that it makes it unenjoyable to try to read. Please dont take this the wrong way if all you did was read your chapters outloud first it would make it a hundred times better. Keep up the good work!
greasergirl2012 chapter 26 . 1/13/2013
oh wow a cliff hanger I love it!
GreaserGirlie chapter 26 . 8/17/2012
Nice job! I loved the story :) SO cute how Pony and Paige ended up together :) Glad everything worked out too. Great job :)
GreaserGirlie chapter 24 . 7/6/2012
haha I love them together, they're so cute. And I'm kinda glad she's not pregnant! But I loved the chapter :)

nessiecullen3 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
Ha this is a nice story that brings a smile to my face
nessiecullen3 chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
ha this story is great I love the one-liners a few spelling mistakes but nothing to worry about :)
Shepard20james chapter 23 . 5/13/2012
Great chapter, hope you update soon:D
GreaserGirlie chapter 23 . 5/13/2012
oh god, she's gonna run away and get herself hurt or something like that. and Now she wants dally to come with her? I'll admit, it's kinda romantic haha, but I don't think he's gonna go. But who knows! I never know what's gonna happen in this story and I love it :) Great chapter!

maymay chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
Ohhhhhhhh she flamedher dad she said he ain't got no nipples! Lol its was sad how everything is turning out but karley is always in the negative side of every situation I,really want to find out what's gonna happen next please update soon ...bye! _ lol
GreaserGirlie chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
ohh snap, karley is gonna get slapped lol..but i'm glad she stood up for herself. I would be pissed if I were her! like..ughh. anyways, good chapter!

Susan chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
Love it! Update soon, I can't wait! :D
Cozymansam chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
It's wonderful writing, good job. One little thing though that bugged me, is it's cantering, not countering. Sorry, Imma real horsecrzy girl )
nani chapter 21 . 4/2/2012
NOOO dont stop there! Keep going . !
Shepard20james chapter 21 . 4/2/2012