Reviews for Parenthood
Gimpy-The-Robot chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL FANFICTION... 10 ATTA 10.
Gimpy-The-Robot chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
YESH! WOOHOO! IT MAKES ME SUPER HAPPY THAT TENN AND SKOODGE GET TO BE PARENTS! (especially since I ship SaTnR sort of hard core...)
Gimpy-The-Robot chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
WOOHOO! I ABSOLUTELLY LOVE THIS FANFICTION1
Gimpy-The-Robot chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF WHILE READING THIS x3
Gimpy-The-Robot chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
WOOHOO! SaTnR! I've never actually shipped SaTnR before I read this... To be honest, I didn't know SaTnR was a thing... WELP, THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR BEING STUPID!
Gimpy-The-Robot chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
Okay, so, soap and peanut waffles covered in mustard, salt and chocolate... Sounds great! -thumbs up-
Gimpy-The-Robot chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
DO FEMALES ACTUALLY ACT LIKE THIS WHEN THEY'RE PREGNANT?! (This chapter made me laugh so much XD)
Gimpy-The-Robot chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
"HER NAME IS STEVE!" I absolutely lost it when I read this X3 I laughed so hard
Melody Violet chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
tak sounds like my mother when my mom was pregnant lol
Godzilla chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
dude yo, you should make a new episode about zim and tak , zim kills the ALmighty tallest and declares him and tak king and queen of irk then GIR and MIMI help zim destroy enemy planets and races of the planets will hunted down and killed for money for bounty hunters of the galaxy zim kills dib and gaz and the earth defenders fight against invaders from irk military but a new threats appears to save the world from zim,s galactic empire and conquest for the galaxy will zim be defeated by these new threats to his path to victory for the be his? Will tak and zim will they rule the galaxy ? or will they be defeated by the new threats to their conquest?
Bratette chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
Awww, this was so cute! I just read ALL of it at once because I couldn't stop once I started. :) I love ZATR and seeing people write them well, and I think you do a good job at it. Hormonal Tak might have been my favorite part of this, and I like the names you gave their twins, they're cute. :3
TeamChaosPrez chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
I love this! Hormonally insane Tak made me laugh so hard XD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Her name is STEVE
Invader valerie chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Good story
Pluto the ninth chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
Awwwww- No... NO! Few... almost lost control there. Anyway; your story has taken several solid turns down happy street and I even felt a little tingling in my heart when Tenn hugged Skoodge. I really hate feeling like such a sap. Your grammar and spelling are better then ever, but all those boring regulations aside; it was soooo cute! Damn... this doesn't sound like me, but what can I say; Some things get to me.

Sincerely and with Giddy Respects,