Reviews for We Met on the Subway
MaouSama00 chapter 3 . 5/13
No matter how many times I read this, it still perfect and oh so loveable. :') Thanks for making a story like this, you made me a fan of othelloshipping so fast that its my OTP now. C: Again, thanks for doing this, great job!
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 3 . 4/13
This story was short and sweet. You did a really good job writing it. You are right there need to be more fics on this pairing. Anyway if you ever write another one of these, I will be sure to read it
Satoshi and Touko chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
And it stays in sync and believable to the end! The only thing that felt funny was that it didn't end with Hilda joining their travels. I think that she should've joined them, especially in the sense that you did a sequel to this suggesting that Ash broke up with Hilda after finishing Unova and leaving.

Doing an Othelloshipping fic with one-sided Ferriswheelshipping? Oh, I'd get a kick out of seeing Ferriswheelshipping countered!

Please do more Othelloshipping fics and try Furthershipping and Outburstshipping fics as well, if you haven't already.
Satoshi and Touko chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I generally don't believe in love at first sight, but your approach to the idea, and the shipping in general is something I could never, ever compare with in my works.

Ash really still feels in character and your portrayal of Hilda is convincing as well. Things are totally in sync.
BlueRoses23432 chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Thank you for making this! I love it! I like how you made the two not go on the Ferris wheel, because that would have been a too obvious, and I love how you finished this off! (My 4th grade teacher would call it a "zinger", because at first there is the "hooker", which is what hooks your reader), and I would like it if you read my fanfiction on othelloshipping? It would mean a lot.

Thank you so much for writing this!
Undertaker5 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
I'd say this is a good example of Othelloshipping! Nice job! :)
Guest123456789 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Great story! I really liked the ending! Didn't you have another fanfiction called 'I think your the one'? It...Disappeared...
Marc Ello-Re Yes chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Lovely story! Othello is one of my fav ships. But I have a question. What happened to the sequel? I know you made one, but it's not on here... Are you revising it? Whatever the case, I hope you write more othello themed stories!
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
There aren't too many out there, but most of them involve a war between Team Rocket and Team Plasma. A lot of it is AU and different plots, but you could add Hilbert for some over-protectiveness even though he doesn't seem like the type.
The Evil Organization War ones generally have Ash meeting Hilda upon arrival at Juniper's lab. He also meets and battles Trip like in the anime.
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Lol, this is real funny.
NinjaFishe chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Nice...
Colonel-Hans-Landa chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Wunderbar! This is how I always imagined Ash and Hilda. How they met was perfect. It's not like those stories I keep on seeing with alternate continuities and stuff like that. I liked how you kept with the main anime story and just added in a little bit, not changing the whole story. If they didn't have a romance and just hanged out, it could pass as an episode in black and white/best wishes. But I think it's better this way.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
U should think about adding more to the story say ash and Hilda go further with their relationship
Misty Ketchum97 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Cute. I loved each chapter and how they didn't end up on the Ferris wheel in number 3. That would have been the obvious choice for a place to confess, but you didn't have them go on it. Good job. :)

Misty