Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
Ema chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
You really should do a second chapter. I liked it but I thought they should have ended up together. But I'm not complaining. Great story and awesome song to base it of on.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That was really sweet and well done, and I liked how you incorporated the lyrics! Nice job!

-Charmy
ann chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
BBRAE FOEVAAA
Fell's Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
this is incredible, you even wrote the story so that when you read the first line of the song, it timed perfectly so that you were listening to the "When violet eyes get brighter and heavy wings grow lighter, I'll taste the sky and feel alive again" line exactly when you were reading it.
Ellie chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
can't u do a second chapter,pls!i really like this!
procrastinate-inator chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love how you made use of the song! Now that I listened to it again after a while, I realized it's absolutely perfect! Kudos to you! :D
LunarFay chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
aww

very cute - you must be tired of those words lol

one this i noticed in your writing was someone commenting in quotes & the flowing name was not theirs

EX "If this is your way of telling me to go do your dirty work, you could at least ask," Cyborg sighed

i had to read that part 3 times to realize raven said those words

& you did it continually

i think that made it a bit harder to read than it need be

you could have done a little simple change

EX "If this is your way of telling me to go do your dirty work, you could at least ask,"raven said in her monotone manner

Cyborg sighed -

or just dropping cyborgs name to the next ΒΆ would have made a huge difference

-sorry for the super long comment p
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was really sweet! Who sang Vanilla Twilight? I'd really like to listen to it.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That. Was. AWESOME! I think that the fact that they didn't kiss and that you wrote a one-shot picking up where this one left of is so awesome. You really are good at this!
mydearwaffle chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Aaaawwwww, this was so sweet~

It wasn't too OoC to me. I mean, Raven may seem it a little, but I liked it. It was lovely :3

I will have to google Vanilla Twilight and become fan of it xD.

I loved it! Keep the writing coming~
FarStar chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Aww, cute, thank you. I like fluff that's not plain fluff, but has emotional and psychological touch and this was kind of it. 3
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
good job ending is a bit confusing but i'm just wierd so that might not be a problem
Rosalind2013 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I was kinda left wanting more lol:) I would've enjoyed it more if there was a little bit more to it! but it was very good and enjoyable besides!:)

~Rose
Me chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I fricking cried :O You made me cry! Hmpf. Well, it was great anyways.
TrueLoveIsReal chapter 1 . 6/24/2011