Reviews for Kryptonite
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
"Sasuke, eh?... What's it mean?"" Seat belt" pffff XD
Sasuke is so blunt, indifferent and deadpan, that's what makes him so funny, and Naruto is so pissed at him and expressive, the contrast between them is really well written, i think, neither wants to admit that they want the other to be their friend. And the whole situatuion is so shocking and should be appaling but is it normal that i found it entertaining and dare i say ... cute? Like the whole too-cool-for-your-shit Sasuke, the just-because-I-felt-like-it crazy killer Naruto, the kicking the corpse because " I couldn't ask her to move", etc. And also, nobody can understand me so let's be crazy together. It's like they found each other (or is it just me?) It was really creative!
No matter the universe, it's Naruto and Sasuke best friends forever.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
?
sorta confused...
btw, love the i'm-so-cool by sasuke~
jj chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
omg that was kinda kreepy but oh so good nice
TKM chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Great story plot. You could make more out of it.
yume76 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
For some freakish reason I really liked this story. It was...fascinating...really.
denayaira chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
It might be the third or fourth times I read this and I realize I surely love this story so much! It's both crazy and entertaining, and... I just love it! :)

I would like to know how the story goes after this-like, what happened when Sasuke brings Naruto home? Or, would he still killing people after that? Ahahah, sequel would be loved! #kicked

Sorry for my horrible grammar. And keep writing~

Note to herself: googling the Kryptonite ASAP.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
yes, it is good i hope you write a sequel or better yet make a series out of it. hehehe...thanks by the way.
The Things We All Hold Dear chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow! That's kinda sick. but hell I enjoyed it! Good story keep on writing!
yaoirulz especially sasUKE chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was an interesting story, but I'm a little confused at some parts probably because I haven't read the fanfic it was inspired from.. (I also can't find it anywhere...)
SweetlyMental chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I have to say this had me quite confused at the beginning ;p

The story is so original! It even made me smile at the end, Sasuke's reaction is just so funny :)

I wonder what's going to happen from now on to them...

Love you for this story 333
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
wow... so different but so them too. I love it, i shall search for the lyrics and the song.

Thanks!