Reviews for Soul Of A Warrior
ahdsoisfjl chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Oh my goodness, this chapter had me flailing. g. I do not flail.
This was wonderful, truly. Poor Keikazu! But, really, he did deserve it. What kind of person comments that they wouldn't mind seeing someone's chest again?
I do hope that more chapters are forthcoming soon, as now I'm caught up and have to wait on the next chapters.

ahdsoisfjl chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
Question: why is Iniko's pink hair so odd, when (from what I gather) Machi's is green and Katunei's is blue? Or is that incorrect? I apologize if it is!

I realize that you've probably already written past Coffinwell, but it is my opinion that (while I will be distraught to see him go) you should kill off Keikazu - if none of the four of them die (and both Katunei [the Hero] and Iniko [the narrator] are out), it seems a bit too good, don't you think?

ahdsoisfjl chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
I like how you're going to give Machi and Keikazu more of a story! I hadn't expected that, and I apologize; I do hope we learn more about Keikazu in particular, soon? All in all, I truly adore what you're doing with this - all your deviations flow beautifully and really add something to the story.

ahdsoisfjl chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I can't believe I've read seven chapters already...
I really love how you incorporate some of the weirdnesses of the characters' speech patterns; like Iniko wondering if Alanna is deaf, because she repeats the questions and such.
I do wonder whether too much is happening to Iniko? The possession, the Warrior's insult, the Wight Knight's compliment; she isn't the Hero, and yet more happens to her than to Katunei!

Still, I love this story to death, and I'm excited to hear the rest of the game from Iniko's point of view! She can be a bit dramatic sometimes, but then, can't we all?

ahdsoisfjl chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I have loved this game so much! I love how you're telling this story, not through the Hero's eyes, but through those of one companion. I think it's brilliant, and you pull it off well; your writing style is elegant, simplistic, and completely enthralling.

adventurerXD chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Once again, my favorite part of your story is your characters. You take every chance you have to define them... Annnnnd fooooreshadowing for Iniko! We now have this mysterious clue about two..
unconscious drifter chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
Awesome! I love dragon quest, it is my number one favorite gaming series of all time, and now you've made this amazing fanfiction out of it! You've added a lot more detail and created it into a true story! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Egg of Doom chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I've just started reading this [the summary made me want to :D] - and it is GOOD. I like how it's in the point of view of a party member for once, and not the main celestrian. The only thing is, that your description of Katunei seems a bit sue-ish. However, I'm assuming it's because it's in Iniko's POV and this is her impression of Katunei...?
StarDustX chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
I ship Keikazu and Iniko now o-o
-Applauds Writerchic97-
Manakete King chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
Happy to see you finally updated. Also, I didn't raise my hand, I'm home schooled you see, so Summer Break, school year, its all the same. Anyway, I always wondered how the Human characters managed to get onto the Starflight Express, so this actually helps clear things up, sorta. Also, I'll be expecting more updates now that you updated once, understand? Later.
adventurerXD chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
_ Now that you said I wouldn't be able to guess, I want to. ...
Okay I have no idea. My nonexistent detective skills have abandoned me. But yay, plot!
Good chapter, so the gang is in the Observatory? No swimming across continents? xDDDD
Update soon.
adventurerXD chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
Loved the chapter, nice twist with Katunei not being able to see her spirit, like in the game.

Makes us wonder, huh? ;D
adventurerXD chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
Good chapter~

I like the way you put her in there- like how you change out characters when you have more than four? But you did it according to plot. :)
adventurerXD chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
You gave Keikazus life to the reviewers? O_o What if these insane people decide to kill him? I... I, uh, vote to let him live.

So much emotion unfurled here~ And will the Gods help Machi? Why was it they even responded to Iniko? Hmm.

Plot twists? Maybe Katunei actually knows what's going on. ;)

Good chapter~
adventurerXD chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
More outside-story-line-plots... :D

Hah. Kallen's just jealous over Iniko having a different guy friend, I bet. ;)

And does Iniko know Kattarina as well? :o That was the sadest piece in DQ9...

Oh, and good luck on your tests!~